Volvo 9900HD RTM gearbox modification and improvements

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type of project: Bus modification

Name of project: Volvo 9900HD RTM gearbox modification and improvements (it works with the beta version of the Volvo, which is on the following folder: "volvo9900new". IT WILL NOT work with the other version of the 9900 which has the Krueger display.)

Involved persons: Me

Details: This is a mod which improves the gearbox and other little things.

Copyright: You can do whatever you want, this is just a little improvement.

Pictures/videos: ---

What's changed:
    - Edited the ratios, now it has the ratios of the ZF AS Tronic 12 (called by Volvo "i-Shift 12")
    - Added weight to the bus, now it weight is 19 t (according to the official Volvo 9900 page)
    - Improved the brakes

The bus now appears as "9900HD RTM ZF AS Tronic 12"

Link to the mod: CLICK HERE (Mega)

P.S:
    I'm currently working on the lights system, but it isn't included in this package.
    In the future I'll update the pack.

Warning!
    You have to delete the following files:
    antrieb_Volvo_Ishift_12R.osc
    antrieb_Volvo_Ishift_12R_constfile.txt

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.
    • Please write in ENGLISH because I don't speak German.

Since I am glad about any kind of compliment of my work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Looks good! One of the problems I had with the normal Volvo 9900, was that when the bus shifted gears up, the passengers started to moan about my driving style. Do this happen on this version?

• Yes, but seems at the moment that there's not a solution, because of the gearbox is semiautomatic and it takes a few seconds to change from a gear to another

;)
  • Hello

i have the first version of the bus,which the line display does not work,i have replaced the file,in the menu appears the bus with the new name but i think the gearbox is the same!
    Is it not compatible with my bus?

Thanks

• Hello

i have the first version of the bus,which the line display does not work,i have replaced the file,in the menu appears the bus with the new name but i think the gearbox is the same!
    Is it not compatible with my bus?

Thanks

The functioning is the same of the previous gearbox.
    The difference is with the ratios, which are different

;)