[SOLVED] I can't seem to put any manual bus in gear at all / Ich kann nicht scheinen, irgendeinen manuellen Bus in Gang überhaupt zu setzen

The forum is in reduced operation. The Addon and Support forums remain open.
Please note that OMSI is no longer under development. Some of the developers are now working on a new simulator. Further information concerning the LOTUS-Simulator can be found here.
A community-lead successor to the OMSI forum will be linked here as soon as it is founded and ready.
  • Sorry, I have to use Google Translate

Always happens with every bus / Immer Passiert mit jedem Bus

No error message / kein Fehlermeldung

Place a new bus, waited for air pressure to rise to adequate level / Legen Sie einen neuen Bus, wartet auf Luftdruck zu einem angemessenen Niveau zu steigen

Happens with every bus / Passiert mit jedem Bus

No Plugins / keine Plug-ins

Logfile: https://goo.gl/zOpa6P (pasting in this forum crashed browser)

RAM: 16GB
    HDD: 2TB Toshiba
    GPU: GTX 980Ti
    CPU: i7 5820K

Totally forgot to mention - I have the automatic clutch on, tried with manual clutch (Tab key) / Ich habe die automatische Kupplung an, versucht mit manueller Kupplung (Tab-Taste). The gearstick moves but goes straight back to the neutral position / Der Schalthebel bewegt sich, geht aber gerade in die Neutralstellung zurück

• (EN)
    Did you press the clutch ?Or did you activate the auto clutch
    (De)
    Hast du denn auch die Kupplung beim schalten gedrückt?Oder hast du die automatische Kupplung aktiviert?

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen,/Best Regards,
    Felix768 (ehemals Felix_)

• (EN)
    Did you press the clutch ?Or did you activate the auto clutch
    (De)
    Hast du denn auch die Kupplung beim schalten gedrückt?Oder hast du die automatische Kupplung aktiviert?

totally forgot to mention - I have the automatic clutch on, tried with manual clutch (Tab key) / Ich habe die automatische Kupplung an, versucht mit manueller Kupplung (Tab-Taste)

The gearstick moves but goes straight back to the neutral position / Der Schalthebel bewegt sich, geht aber gerade in die Neutralstellung zurück

• Any help? The issue isn't going away, have tried literally everything. Pretty desperate!

EDIT: After unchecking and re checking the automatic clutch and restarting the game a few times (not once) it seems to have fixed! Not sure what caused it.