MAN Lion's City A20 Ü

The forum is in reduced operation. The Addon and Support forums remain open.
Please note that OMSI is no longer under development. Some of the developers are now working on a new simulator. Further information concerning the LOTUS-Simulator can be found here.
  • Youre The Best !!!! V3D I just love your busses !!!

:sd:

lets test it

:D

Da Du diese Signatur mit Kekskrümeln voll gekrümelt hast wir hier geputzt und es nächste mal bitte krümelst Du diese Signatur nicht mehr voll

• Another beautiful Lion´s City. Thanks a lot!

But one question: Will you update the A21 with the Dashboard from the A20? That would be amazing.

Regards
    Chris

All in good time, lets ride on the wave of the A20 for a bit first. Glad you like it though.

BTW I have added a donation link on the first page, and as my buses will always be free it wouldnt hurt to show your appreciation. Even if its as little as 1€

:)
  • Nich wirklich. Bei mir ist es so, das ich nicht das mitgelieferte Template nehme was dafür bestimmt ist, sondern das aus dem Texturordner.

Ich kann das, ich bin Brofi.

• Thanks for this great bus. Great work. I have only a small question, why the bus has only 42 seats. Is that why? Because it is a Ü bus and is therefore not standing? (google Translate)

MFG
    Zelleb

Momentane Projekte: Fiktiv Stettin V.3 by TheFloxiCz

• Well done once again! I'm a fan of your creations since your first release of the A21. Combined with Morphis work just a phenomenal experience of a MAN bus. I don't know but have you ever thought of releasing a articulated version of those? This would be the icing on the cake!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, but give a man a bank, and he can rob the world.

• I don't Know where, but He has written that He is going to make the A47, A23 and A26. I think that it was in the first Post, but V3D has deleted this Part.

• Ja das ist dann ein Texturfehler. Liegt daran, dass die Lich-an Textur größer ist. Aber das ist nur ne Kleinigkeit.

Ich kann das, ich bin Brofi.

• Thank you for the great Bus. For me is everything amazing and perfect and I dont find any errors or bugs. Another really good Bus for OMSI 2.
    I hope you will make the other Busses so great too. Good luck and have a nice day!

^^

Signatur? Pff..wer brauch das denn.

• DE: Sehr schöner Bus, lade ihn mir gerade runter. Ich hab das Preview von iajer gesehen und wusste, dass es einer der schönsten Busse in OMSI 2 wird!

:love:

Aber eine Frage: Wird bald der Monitor rechts mehrere Werbung anzeigen können? Also das die halt durchlaufen können?

EN: Nice Bus, I downloading it in this Moment. I saw the Preview by iajer and I know, that is one of the best busses in OMSI 2.

:love:

But one Question: Will soon the monitor on the right side add more Advertising? I mean that be there more than 2 Advertising.

Gruß/Greetings,
    Julian LP