MAN Lion's City A20 Ü

The forum is in reduced operation. The Addon and Support forums remain open.
Please note that OMSI is no longer under development. Some of the developers are now working on a new simulator. Further information concerning the LOTUS-Simulator can be found here.
  • Its a great bus, however I noticed that the light for the stop button is not working.

:)

So I only have the sound that somebody wants to get out but I do not have the light on the dash for it.

I know it's not very bright so it's possible that it is the reason you don't see it, unless it's at night.

V3D its a very nice bus ,its cool ,but can you add in the Passengercabin.cfg Places for standing People.

Jokiken

I didn't think it was too important for standing as this is a bus that is for town to town rather than bus city work. It will be done for the next update though.

I always find it strange when people get these strange errors. I've no idea why this has happened. Sorry. Did you edit anything?

• I really like your work! I just registered in this forum to ask if there is any other way to donate? Sadly, i don't have paypal. Do you still plan to release an articulated version of the Lions City?

• I really like your work! I just registered in this forum to ask if there is any other way to donate? Sadly, i don't have paypal. Do you still plan to release an articulated version of the Lions City?

As far as I know you don't need a paypal account to donate, just a card of some sort. Yes I still plan to make the A23 and all the others.

• Hab eine frage: Warum Funktionieren die Ansagen nicht ohne Fahrplan auf der Map Ruhrau ? Wie kann ich dies ändern ?

MfG

Wir sind hier bei der Arbeit - und nicht auf der Flucht !
    Vielen Dank über 100 Danksagungen !

• Hab eine frage: Warum Funktionieren die Ansagen nicht ohne Fahrplan auf der Map Ruhrau ? Wie kann ich dies ändern ?

MfG

I've never played that map but the announcements should generally play (Automatically) when a schedule is in operation, otherwise you have to control the stops with the Q key but announcements will not sound.

• Amazing Bus!!!! Already 5 thread pages in one day! Congrats, I love how there is such a good mix of the two buses. I love the display of the ICTS and at the same time the display that looks amazingly close but new to the A27! And as well the passenger display screen, that is very well done!

Currently Playing:
    Städtedreieck v2.1, Lemmental v3, Spitterberg v4, Berlin x10

• i have just taken the bus for a drive on Krefrath and WOW.

It was a pleasure driving the newest bus form the super V3D, the smoothness of steering, gear change and well, just everything with no issues at all.

Thank you for another great bus

• I know it's not very bright so it's possible that it is the reason you don't see it, unless it's at night

Well i have not driven this bus at night, only with a dark clouds and rain, and at that time there is no light showing on the dash. Ill do some tests later today and let you know the results.

;)
  • Well i have not driven this bus at night, only with a dark clouds and rain, and at that time there is no light showing on the dash. Ill do some tests later today and let you know the results.

;)

The light should be on the H beside the two door controllers. It's subtle but it's there.

Currently Playing:
    Städtedreieck v2.1, Lemmental v3, Spitterberg v4, Berlin x10

• Dear V3D Studios,
    you have made some really good busses for OMSI 2, I would meven say among the top 3. Are you still working on the A23? If yes, would it be able to be released sometime soon?
    Best regards,
    Nick

• In Post 88 is the answer for your question. So yes, the A23 is planned.

Ich kann das, ich bin Brofi.

• Hey, kann mir jemand sagen, wie ich den Sound des Piepen leiser mache, wenn die Fahrgäste einsteigen und "ihr Ticket" gegenhalten?
    Die Ansagen habe ich bereits leiser gestellt.
    Danke.

Great Bus, its realy amazin´ to drive with him

:thumbup:

Antec Gamer Twelve Hundred V3 / Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 / Intel Core i5 4690k 4.6 GHZ / 24 GB RAM / 2x Gigabyte GTX 780 3GB N780OC SLI /
    SSD 128GB,SSD 512GB, HDD 2TB/ Kühler Xigmatek GaiaII / CoolerMaster B700 Black /WIN 10x64

• I have tested it in day and night time for the stoplight dash bug. I see now that the H button on the button right is the one that lights up when the stop button is pressed. Never noticed that, so I guess that's fixed.

• Is auch nicht geplant gewesen, dafür gibt es ja die Haltewunschlampe neben den Türtastern.
    It isn't planned, for that you have the lamp near the door buttons.

Ich kann das, ich bin Brofi.

• Ein fehler Datei kann nicht entpackt werden kann mir bittte jemand helfen ?
    An error file can not be unpacked can someone please help me?

Der Bus sieht Gut aus bis jetzt kein Fehler.

Danke fürs helfen Datei konnte entpackt werden.