[EN] Departure times in destination display

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hi all,

If possible, I would like some help with some scripting please. I'm trying to make it so that the destination display on a bus with a Vollmatrix (I'll be using the UKDT Volvo B7L 1.5, but I don't think it matters) shows the departure time at the start of the route along with the destination, and goes away and shows the destination in full when the bus departs.

Something like this:

I have absolutely no idea how scripting works in OMSI and I genuinely have no idea where to start with any of this, so if anyone can help me with doing this, I'd very much appreciate it.

If you need anymore details, please don't hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,
    - Alex

:)

(I'd appreciate it if you'd reply in English, as Google translate isn't exactly the best :P)

• Yup, I have. Is it under Matrix.osc? Because I can't seem to find the code to do it. I'm searching for the macro "GetTTDelay" in there and nothing shows up. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place/wrong code?

• Maybe you search for "Abfahrt" or for the code which gets the departure time.

Hi, apologies for the late reply. In the Matrix.osc file a search of Abfahrt brings up nothing. And I've had a quick skim through the file and couldn't find anything to do with departure times (2538 lines is quite a lot to read through thoroughly). Please let me know if you have any other ideas, thanks.