Wrocław Breslau v0.3 by Siroccoxp

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type of project: Map (Real)

Name of project: Wrocław Breslau v0.3

Involved persons:

Siroccoxp - main author
    Mpaw82 - creator of timetables
    Goppel - creator of .hof files
    Lions - creator of dedicated objects

Download map: http://www.mediafire.com/file/…sa/Wroclaw+v0.3+OMSI2.rar
    Download additional files you might not have: http://www.mediafire.com/file/…w+v0.3+scenery+pack+2.rar
    Download repaints for Ai buses: http://www.mediafire.com/file/…Autobusy+Wroclaw+v0.3.rar

Details: This addon is a map of the city of Wroclaw in southwestern Poland. There are 5 bus lines
    available to drive: normal, day lines nr. 119 and 125, suplimentary day line 325, and night lines
    241 and 251. Since the map is still in development, the day lines are shortened, and the night lines
    are semi-real. The map however is real and shows how the city looked at the turn of 2012 and
    2013. There is a lot to see on the map – big housing estates (like Nowy Dwór, the terminus of lines
    119 and 241), the city center (near the main railway station, the terminus of lines 125, 325, 241
    and 251) and the suburbs as well (Aleja Pracy, the terminus of the line 125 and a few services of
    the line 325). There is a bus depot available – the depot no.7 at Grabiszyńska street, which has
    now been turned into “Centrum Historii Zajezdnia”, a museum of transportation.

Copyright: Please do not reupload any files. If you want to borrow object please ask for permission Siroccoxp.
    I only made thread in the name of Siroccoxp

Pictures/videos:

More informations included in readme file!!

Please do not reupload files!!!

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von CraherPL () aus folgendem Grund: Blue Color is for Moderators only ;)

• !!!!!!!!!!!PATCH v0.3.1 and v0.3.1a!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello. I present a map patch.

Link:
    Patch v0.3.1
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/…y/Path+Wroclaw+v0.3.1.rar

Link
    Patch v0.3.1a
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/…/Path+Wroclaw+v0.3.1a.rar

Link:
    Bus repaint v0.3.1
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/…ia+na+autobusy+v0.3.1.rar

INSTALATION

Extract the files to the main game folder. !!!!!!!!Overwrite all files!!!!!!!

fixes:

-Fixed failure "Krzesełka"
    -Removing Missing Objects (ADDON_PLSigns)
    -Add texture in better quality.
    -Purchase parcels with buses. Added missing painting on Citaro K
    -Fixed tram and railway crossing
    -Fixed footpaths

V0.3.1.a
    -Another missing file.

Painting Buses included in the package:

PZDR siroccoxp

• Hi sirrocoxp, just tried my first run in Wroclaw and I have to say I really like the detailed way you designed this map.
    My only problem right now is actually not with the map, but with a recommended feature. Since I wanted to get the real feel as much as possible I did download and install the R&G add-on for the facelift by mateusz. I think it's probably due to my lack of the Polish language, but after I typed line, and route into the device, it only announces the beginning of the route, but no further stops. Also the main outside displays only show the line number, but no destination. Passengers do board the bus, though. I'm pretty sure I made an error somewhere. I was wondering if there is an English manual for the R&G system available.

Kind regads Achim

• Hello, besides hofu breslau v3 R & G must also be hof breslau v3 pojzap or podzap. You have installed the file. Announcement? Check if you hof r & g file you can select the course from the list.

PZDR siroccoxp

• I have installed Breslau v3_pojzap.hof as well as Breslau v3_R&G.hof.
    I have installed the GRG folder into the vehicles folder and added the Breslau version into it.
    I copied the Zapowiedzi.txt content into the Zapowiedzi.osc file in the script subfolder R&G. (Did NOT overwrite but added it)

I wasn't able to figure out how to use the Zapowiedzi Przystanków application or where to put the .dll's that were in the same folder however I guessed you delivered the results in your Zapowiedzi.txt?!?

Now should I chose the Breslau v3_pojzap.hof when driving the bus or the other R&G version?

Kind regards
    Achim

• You have to choose the R & G version. It is possible that you choose this one because when choosing a bus, both files (R & G and R & G) have the same name.

• Hi, since I'm the person who made the R&G mess, I'll answer you

:P

Unfortunately, there is no english manual for the system. You're right, you don't actually need the Zapowiedzi Przystanków app, since the results are in the txt provided with map, and I figure that you've added it right, so there shouldn't be any problem. Just to be clear - do you use the "Breslau v3 R&G.hof"? If so, do you set the route up via the "4" button, then "1" for "kurs normalny", type the right line and variant (i.e. 12500 and 01) and then drive right up to the "R&G START" helper and hit enter or up button on the device? Also, does the stop change right after using the "enter" or "up" buttons, or after driving away from the first stop? If it does change instantly, you've done something wrong - check in your "Zapowiedzi.osc" if it ends like this:

Code
    1. {endif}
    2. {end}

If it does, please paste your whole "Zapowiedzi.osc" in code tag, so I can investigate.

• MapsModsOmsi-
    Hi, you have not downloaded all the files. The objects (wroclaw) are in the first pack, the rest in the second.

• Hi, GoppelPl,
    thanks for your response. Just now I was trying to do a run on Line 119 Blacharska to Nowy Dwór, the straight path (Route 1) WIth your instructions I got the bus set up the display properly and the announcement for the first stop came correctly, after that, no more announcements were heard.
    I noticed that after I typed in line and route the system requested more choices:

1: Negatyw? Jest: Nie / Tak
    I chose Tak, then

2.Wprowadz Kol. Nr Kursu 1?
    I left it at "1"

3. Kurs: Z trasa? Bez trasy?
    I left it at Z trasa

Here is the Zapowiedzi.osc file as I use it in the bus:

• Huh, that's odd - you've done everything right. Can you show me your logfile after driving like 4-5 stops with everything set up? Of course you need to choose the R&G hof file, I forgot to mention it in the previous post.

• DAS kann ich dir sogar beantworten. Im Unterordner Wroclaw befindet sich dieser Unterordner und diese Datei, allerdings mit dem polnischen l (mit dem Strich durch. Einfach den Ordnernamen kopieren und mit einem normalen "l" schreiben, dasselbe für die .sco Datei!

@ GoppelPL: Now it worked fine with no errors whatsoever and I have to say it's fun to use this system in that bus on that map. Are there other maps, where this system works on, other buses maybe? And one last question: At the end of each route before the return trip you simply type in everything again, correct? And the question for kursu; does it get answered with the same number as in wariant? Once again thanks for your help and for sharing an awesome feature

:D

Regards Achim

• As far as I know, the R&G systems are used at Piekary - Piechcin map by Pitoras, and will be supported in the future versions of Poznań by the same autor. For the busses - there is going to be a newer R&G computer with touch screen and other fireworks for the Solaris Urbino PL pack and older ones for Jelcz busses by mateusz612. After completing each tour you need to retype everything again, that's right - the real system features two options of setting up the route - the first one is by the "4" button, which sets up a single trip (so if you go as a suplimentary service, you'd use it), and the other one goes by the "7" button, and then you have the whole duty - the system automatically changes "Route", so you just give it your line, running number and don't care about anything. However, since OMSI has its limitations, the autor has no idea how to implement it easily and we're stuck with the "4" mode. "Numer kursu" is for the validators to know which run it is, so it should be as it is - 1, 2, 3 and so on, it has nothing to do with the displays or anything else in the game, so you can give it either 1, 2 or 66 and nothing will happen. I'm glad you liked it, since making the system to calculate the distances between stops is a pain

:P

BTW another cool feature is that you can simulate ticket inspection by pressing the "2" button - the validators will lock (well they would if OMSI allowed it), and there will be an announcement that you need to show your ticket for inspection

;)
  • Sceneryobjects\ADDON_PLSigns\u5a.sco
    Sceneryobjects\ADDON_PLSigns\Urzadzenia Bezpieczenstwa\u14e_bialy.sco
    Sceneryobjects\ADDON_PLSigns\Urzadzenia Bezpieczenstwa\u21b.sco
    Sceneryobjects\ADDON_PLSigns\Urzadzenia Bezpieczenstwa\u25a_zakonczenie.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Mega polish mod\Male_sklepy\1\sklep.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Mega polish mod\Male_sklepy\2\sklep.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Mega polish mod\Male_sklepy\3\sklep.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Mega polish mod\Male_sklepy\6\sklep.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Mega polish mod\Male_sklepy\8\sklep.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Wroclaw\Krzeselka\Krzeselka.sco

Das spuckt mir Maptools als Missing Objects aus. Wo bekomm ich die her?

• Sceneryobjects\Wroclaw\Krzeselka\Krzeselka.sco[/s]

Das spuckt mir Maptools als Missing Objects aus. Wo bekomm ich die her?

Für dieses Objekt schrieb ich hier drüber bereits was. Hast du das zweite Archiv mit den Objekten auch heruntergeladen und installiert?

• Beim im Rar datei gibt es ein U Ordner. Ich hab ein Ordner namens Urzadzenia Bezpieczenstwa gemacht und die Sachen da reinkopiert. Da ich mir nicht Sicher war, ob der U Ordner noch von anderen Addons gebraucht wird hab ich ihn so gelassen.
    Ich glaub die Mega Polish mod kannst du bei google suchen, da wirst du Fündig.

Diesen gibt es bereits aber Omsi erkennt das L nicht, das musst du selbst ändern und natürlich auch in der .sco datei den Namen angleichen.
    Ich hoffe es hat geholfen.