Wrocław Breslau v0.3 by Siroccoxp

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • How about lowering the tram tracks? Every time I drive over them, people start complaining.

Why did not you install the patch??? Who do I do it for? And then I watch Youtube as the map is badly installed because it does not follow the instructions.
    This is sad.
    Links you have in the second post. V0.3.1 and v0.3.1a

PZDR siroccoxp

• Why did not you install the patch??? Who do I do it for? And then I watch Youtube as the map is badly installed because it does not follow the instructions.
    This is sad.
    Links you have in the second post. V0.3.1 and v0.3.1a

PZDR siroccoxp

All crossings seem to be fixed after the patch except one: line 125 between stations Krucza => Plac Hirszfelda.

• You could write specifically about which place it is.
    At this point there are old unused tram tracks, and there in fact shakes so sharply.
    In the later version, maybe I will improve it too.

• Ich habe mir heute die Map geladen und alles eingefügt. Bekomme aber immer eine Fehlermeldung.
    Habe mir mal den Logfile angesehen und das sind sehr viele Warnungen und Fehler enthalten.

//Edit Semedah: 1300 Zeilen! Bitte solche Sachen verspoilern!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von User23392 () aus folgendem Grund: Verspoilert.

• Laß doch zunächst mal maptools drüberlaufen. Danach kannst du leicht feststellen, welche Objekte und Splines dir fehlen und dann kann man leichter rausfinden, WARUM siei fehlen (falscher Ordnername, Zusatzinhalt nicht installiert, etc.)

• Hi Siroccoxp, i just met a problem in your map, i lost 3 files:
    Sceneryobjects\Mega polish mod\Male_sklepy\1\sklep.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Mega polish mod\Male_sklepy\6\sklep.sco

Sceneryobjects\Mega polish mod\Male_sklepy\2\sklep.sco

Can you help me to solve this problem?thanks

• What about missing words in dialogues with clients? They say in polish what they want to buy, but some of them thank in german. It seems to be incomplete.
    Children speak completely german.
    Announcements Jordanowska, Petuniowa and Zagony have each a mistake, because she says only in polish "next stop", but not the name of the stops.
    Also a file is incorrect, it stays white at Dworzec Autobusowy (Start/Terminus 125 for example). Look at the pic:

Even some other buildings stay white at different places.
    Would be nice, if it all will be fixed, because this map makes fun.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Pro ()

• Map Tools told me also, that these objects are missing:

Sceneryobjects\Mega polish mod\Male_sklepy\1\sklep.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Mega polish mod\Male_sklepy\2\sklep.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Mega polish mod\Male_sklepy\3\sklep.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Mega polish mod\Male_sklepy\6\sklep.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Mega polish mod\Male_sklepy\8\sklep.sco

But they are in the folder.
    Has anybody an idea?