Belen 5 2018 NEW

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Nein, dieser komische Filehoster erlaubt nur eine gewisse Anzahl von möglichen Gratis-Downloads in einem bestimmten Zeitraum. Wussten wir aber bei der Freischaltung noch nicht.

@ TO: Downloads must be always (!) available without registration / creating an account on a website of a filehoster! And without time limits, forcing people to create accounts and pay for it:

Please provide working download links!

Pls contact me per PM as soon as you found a solution.

//Closed for now.

• Hey,
    Im Sorry but the Download link for the "Ruede Polizeizaun" is Not availible dir me. So it Doesnt Work. Would be Great to have a Solution for this.

Hey. Sorry, aber der DL für "Ruede Polizeizaun" geht bei mir nicht. Hoffentlich gibt es bald ne Lösung.

Regards Henry

• hi,sorry about that,but i missing this 9 odjects:

Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Koy Evleri\ev10.sco
    Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Koy Evleri\ev14.sco
    Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Koy Evleri\ev16.sco
    Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Koy Evleri\ev17.sco
    Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Koy Evleri\ev5.sco
    Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Koy Evleri\ev6.sco
    Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Koy Evleri\ev9.sco
    Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Koy Evleri\market.sco
    Sceneryobjects\Woelfchen_90 Objekte\Bruckenmauer02.sco

Can I have the download link for these 9? Thx for that

• My game was missing both Polizeizaun.sli and Polizeizaun5.sli. So i went to the folder where they should be, and duplicated some random .sli file, and renamed it, so i generated both needed files instead of downloading the virus.
    i don't know what those files do for the map, but i least i filled the gap and the map works fine.

• Hallo, wenn ich die Map lade, bekomme ich ständig o3d Fehler. Wie kann ich den Fehler beheben?
    Logfile:

• Hello, after installing your map, signs for bus stops in all maps were changed to the one that you created. I want the vanilla one back. please tell me how to do it (I have the backup files).

• Good afternoon ! I wanted to play the game BELEN V5, well, the problem is that there are not enough splines complete with the archive!

:?:

Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Yollar\Marcel_OMSI2TURK\BELEN5_D2_D2KL.sli
    Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Yollar\Marcel_OMSI2TURK\BELEN5_D3_D1.sli
    Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Yollar\Marcel_OMSI2TURK\BELEN5_D3_D2.sli
    Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Yollar\Marcel_OMSI2TURK\BELEN5_KL.sli
    Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Yollar\Marcel_OMSI2TURK\str_2spur_9m_seegefelder4-belen.sli
    Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Yollar\Marcel_OMSI2TURK\str_2spur_9m_seegefelder4kaldirim.sli
    Sceneryobjects\KaanUmduObjects\Yollar\Marcel_OMSI2TURK\str_2spur_9m_westerwald1kopru.sli

8)

The splines are put in a folder with objects, in general splines should be spelled out in folders with splines, but this is not so!

:thumbsup:
  • I love this map.

The timetable is ridiculously tight, the turns are tighter and the landscape is really nice, it feels like Turkey not Germany, all we need is Turkish voices to add the extra authenticity. The RHUR Solaris is awful to drive as it's terribly slow, the Scania and Citaro are better, as they have a better acceleration and when full the bus doesn't feel like it's broken down unlike the Solaris.

My favourite routes are 149 and 725 thus far as the others don't seem to be available during the day except the 334. The 149 is similar to the London bus route 149 which is long and overcrowded, and passes through Turkish populated Dalston