New VDV Driver's workplace for the Citaro (v0.2 fix 2019)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • On the Facelift LE it doesnt work for me. I think your Model Data is outdated on the LE.

• I wrote in the CTI file following:

[setvar]
    vis_VDV_brighter_steeringwheel

Then I started Omsi but the steering wheel was still dark.

I have tried with different CTI files, but it never works

• //Edit Semedah: Logfiles und andere Textwälle werden bitte immer verspoilert!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von User23392 () aus folgendem Grund: Verspoilert.

• Heyho Florito! Very nice mod, thank you so much

:love:

BUT! The Guys who says that the LE UE doenst work are right - du had "put in" the Wheelcaps from the Citaro Facelift UE, but they are not included in LE.

• Heyho Florito! Very nice mod, thank you so much

:love:

BUT! The Guys who says that the LE UE doenst work are right - du had "put in" the Wheelcaps from the Citaro Facelift UE, but they are not included in LE.

Thank you ! Yes you're right, I forgot to remove a part of a mod I was working on (I don't like the "new" wheelcaps). I'm going to correct it.

IC2376 That's strange, I don't find any error wich can cause this problem...

USWarne Yes they work

EDIT : v0.2 avaible in first post, changelog (mostly bug correction) :
    - Reflection on gear buttons and door buttons
    - Added missing texture
    - Citaro LE Ü is now working
    - Sound of N button is now working

• Try the 0.2. It's just a texture change of the steering wheel, but for doing the texture change I need to switch the model of the steering wheel. Because of the ability to make the steering wheel visible or no, for the moment you have to click on the steering wheel to change its color (if you already spawned the vehicle). The script responsable for this change is cockpit.osc, so, be sure that you changed it.

I don't know why it doesn't work for you...