New VDV Driver's workplace for the Citaro (v0.2 fix 2019)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Stimmt nicht der hellere Citaro und der alter Citaro sind genau gleich es müssten 2 bis 3 Sachen rausgemachte werden

• Can someone make a step-by-step tutorial or say it clearly on how to put it on the MB Facelift G please?

Would be much appreciated :)

Thefaceoffhd

• Ich habe genau das selbe Problem. Wie hast du es gelöst?

• If you have exactly the same problem as the one I see in this changelog, it's because you put the "MB_O530_LE_AJ" folder in "MB_O530_Facelift". You have to put the right folder from the .zip in the right bus folder in Vehicles.

• If you have exactly the same problem as the one I see in this changelog, it's because you put the "MB_O530_LE_AJ" folder in "MB_O530_Facelift". You have to put the right folder from the .zip in the right bus folder in Vehicles.

I already found the Problem. The LE Ü Version requested a Folder in the following Path "CitaroUE\Arne\All" In the Model Folder. I don’t know why but this folder was missing. I put everything from the "LowEntry" in this Folder.

• Ganz so einfach lässt sich das Dash nicht für den Gelenkwagen einfügen. Dafür müssten noch Sachen wie Taster/Schalter und evtl nich was an Scripts ergänzt werden.

Nicht unmöglich und wenn man sich etwas damit auseinandersetzt auch nicht schwer.

• I have installed it in the LE Ü, and the LE Ü is brocken and the Dash is in the Normal LE.

• Liest hier im Forum sich eig jmd durch unter welchen Bedingungen man nur helfen kann?

Logfile????

Von der Sache her müsste es eig aber klappen. Kann sein das man sich noch extra was umbauen muss aber das sieht man erst mit der Logfile

• Logfile anschauen und du wirst schnell merken wo der Fehler liegt. Ein neuer Ordner muss angelegt werden und der Inhalt eines anderen muss verschoben werden. Dauert maximal 2 Minuten auch, wenn man wie ich keine Ahnung davon hat.

• Liest hier im Forum sich eig jmd durch unter welchen Bedingungen man nur helfen kann?

Logfile????

Von der Sache her müsste es eig aber klappen. Kann sein das man sich noch extra was umbauen muss aber das sieht man erst mit der Logfile

Kommt gleich

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(15,31 kB, 157 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von NextDE ()

• Hello,

It seems that you have the first version of the mod wich has a broken LE Ü. You have to download the latest version on the first page. I don't know how you ended up with this version because the link is no longer on this topic...

• Florito

Hat den Titel des Themas von „New VDV Driver's workplace for the Citaro (v0.2)“ zu „New VDV Driver's workplace for the Citaro (v0.2 fix 2019)“ geändert.
  • Thank you very much for pointing this bug ! In fact, I don't know why, but the v0.2 on Mediafire is not the v0.2 but it points to the same .zip as the v0.1, in fact renamed. I don't know how all of this happened, and how no one found the problem since 2017, maybe nobody is playing the LE Ü.

So here is the REAL v0.2, the version that should have been online for 2 years : v0.2 fix 2019

• Still not working

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(34,29 kB, 138 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von NextDE ()

• It should work now, I was unable to test it so I couldn't see this problem.

it is possible to get this mod working with the CoD-Matrix from cooper? Your Dashboard looks very well compare to the default one.

I don't know this mod but you can replace the existing matrix in the .cfg file with this one by finding wich lines you have to replace.

• It should work now, I was unable to test it so I couldn't see this problem.

it is possible to get this mod working with the CoD-Matrix from cooper? Your Dashboard looks very well compare to the default one.

I don't know this mod but you can replace the existing matrix in the .cfg file with this one by finding wich lines you have to replace.

I will try it. I hope the Handbook((((manual))) will works fine.

Here is the Link to the Mod Mods by Co-Design (CoD-Matrix v1.495, LAWO-Matrix)