New VDV Driver's workplace for the Citaro (v0.2 fix 2019)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• New VDV Driver's workplace for the Citaro

Zitat

Type of project: Bus modification
    Name of project: New VDV Driver's workplace for the Citaro
    Involved persons: Florito (conversion, new 3D, new textures), Chrizzly92 (original VDV), Morphi (original display, rev counter and scripts)
    Details: This mod brings a new VDV Driver's workplace for the Citaro
    Copyright: You can modify my work, but you have to credit me and the involved persons, and I would like to know it ;) For reusing in another project, ask me before. EDIT : it means I don't allow public modification or installation on another bus, you have to ask me before !

The original dashboard of the Citaro had incorrects dimensions, I didn't like it. So, I took the dashboard of Chrizzly92 which has good dimensions and I putted it in the Citaro with some modifications.
    I changed the textures, rescaled the buttons, added some things, took the tachro from the Citaro, the rev counter and the display of Morphi with some adjustements and improvements.

This dashboard has some variables you can modify in your repaints via [setvar], here is a list (with some screens) :

Download v0.2 (fix 2019) :

Click here

This is the first version, and I will surely add some things in the future, so please report any bug.

v0.2 finally available in 2019 ! Changelog (mostly bug correction) :

At this time, the dashboard is only compatible with the Citaro Facelift 2 doors manuals with the last modification of Morphi (v1.1) and the Citaro LE (Ü).

Installation :

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Ist es auch für den Citaro G geeignet und wirst du es mit anderen Bussen kompitabel machen wie zum Beispiel dem Lion's City A21 von V3d Studios?

• Spoiler sind dazu da, um gelesen zu werden:

Zitat

At this time, the dashboard is only compatible with the Citaro Facelift 2 doors manuals with the last modification of Morphi (v1.1) and the Citaro LE (Ü).

• Ist es auch für den Citaro G geeignet und wirst du es mit anderen Bussen kompitabel machen wie zum Beispiel dem Lion's City A21 von V3d Studios?

It is planned to put it in most versions of the Citaro, but this is the first version and I will surely add some things. So, if I put it in many buses, it would be long to change something because I would need to change it on all versions.

It is not planned for the A21.

• Thank you for this awesome modification! Will you add some other buttons on the panel in the next versions like on the "standard" panel for example the automatic kneeling button? That would be great, so we can add or delete some buttons easy. But it's your choose.

Regards,
    GAMINGONK

• Will you add some other buttons on the panel in the next versions like on the "standard" panel for example the automatic kneeling button?

Maybe, I think I will add some buttons in the future to fill the spaces on the dash, and like I already did with some buttons you'll can add or remove it by variables in .cti.

Will there be a manual to install it by oneself? (So that we have the chance to get it into other vehicles.)

Yes, but the manual will be 90 pages long because I'll tell you each part you have to replace and by what. There is aproximately 14 parts of the model.cfg to change. Basicaly, all the entries in the model.cfg that refer to a folder named "Flo" is from the mod. So, you just have to remove all the things of the original dashboard, and add all the entries with "Flo" in.

• Kann man es irgendwie einstellen, dass man bei den Ganwahltastern 1-3 ohne Bremse diese betätigen kann?

Yes that's easy. Open cockpit.osc and find :

Remove the (L.L.brake) 0.1 > {if}, and do this for the others triggers.

Do you know if in real life it works like this ?

• Ja in echt kann der Fahrer einfach von D in 1-3 während der Fahrt schalten. Da muss man nicht die Bremse treten.

Yeah, in real the driver can switch from D to 1-3 without the break. sry for my bad english

^^
  • Ne frage wird es auch eine version für den Citaro gen.1 geben
    würde mich freuen

• Hello,

I already saw this bug, but I don't know how to solve it for the moment (I will investigate).

Bug Nummer 2:
    Wenn ich auf Gang N klicke kommt kein Sound

This is true, when you had D, 1, 2 or 3 engaged and you click on N, there is no sound. I will correct it for the next version, thank you !

• Not the Problem!: ) And i found third Bug. If you look at the delaytime at the IBIS, is the bug: The Delaytime is at the same place at the Timezone. Ok. I Tank You for the Cool Mod

Best regards
    Jürgen Schnall (RayDay)

P.S. Sorry for my bad englisch

:D