Ikarus E91

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type of project: Bus

Name of project: Prague midibus Ikarus E91

Involved persons: Roman

Details: The Ikarus E91 is a two-axle bus with a low-floor floor (a 2-door stroller seat with an entry platform). It has a self-supporting body, the drive axle is rear and the engine and gearbox are also located in the rear of the car. The cabin is semi-closed. The car has 19 seats, of which 6 seats are in the low-floor area. The gearbox is automatic (ZF 4 HP 500) and the engine is from Mercedes (OM 904).

This model of the urban midibus was produced according to the Prague masterpiece with its sounds. The Midibus features a multi-stage retarder, a clever BUSE system and many other extras.
    Copyright: Only Official download mirros. Mods are allowed via share ofpmafia.eu

Pictures/videos: (self explaining)

DOWNLOAD: http://po.st/ikarus_e91

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

• I like this bus too, it's a very nice small bus, good for e.g. Dolni Kounice. But I have one question: The gearbox doesn't shift like a ZF 4HP500, in general it's not like a ZF. Is this like in reality or is there a wrong gearbox built in?

• I like the bus, but two things should be changed: The passengers won't exit the bus through the rear door if I don't open the front door as well. And the ticket and money exchange points are outside the visible area. Besides that this is a neat little bus that should grant some nice hours of driving. Thank you for sharing it with the community.

Regards Achim

• I have a problem with this bus...

here the logifile:

• Code
    1. I like this bus too, it's a very nice small bus, good for e.g. Dolni Kounice. But I have one question: The gearbox doesn't shift like a ZF 4HP500, in general it's not like a ZF. Is this like in reality or is there a wrong gearbox built in?

Because Voith script is used in this mod. See below.
    I have made an unreleased mod for my private use with real engine and gearbox. Top speed is ~90km/h. Shifting points are almost spot on with this mod. Suitable transmissions are ZF 4HP500, 5HP500(Ecomat), 8HP65(automobile), Voith D823.5, D851.3E, Allison T260R, B300R.

• Have you downloaded and inserted the Font too?

• A bugfix and a feature update

:)

---
    Bugfix for the door problem

------
    feature update - Prague Fleet Nr-s and Registrations