ÇorumXL2-1999 Map

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type of project: Real Map

Name of project: ÇorumXL2-1999

Involved persons: 1942ertan

Details: This map is half real, Scale is bigger and some buildings are random. this 1st episode of this map in year 1999. This years building types and AI bussses. For next I plan to release year 2004 and 2009 versions. I made scenary buildings at sketchup, it is different to OMSI s standart building format. You can see difference during in game. And AI busses also I made myself, only ussing for AI ussage. Mercedes O302, O302T, O345, MAN SG220 and BMC busses here.

Copyright: 1942ertan and http://www.forumsimulator.com

Pictures/videos:

Youtube CorumXL2

Click here to download!

fix for missing two object and updated ailist.
    https://mega.nz/#!YJgyBJyR!3JL…lPR8XXmirUCEglprwYGXoyX3c

Please subscribe my Youtube channel for follow my other projeckts.

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.

7 Mal editiert, zuletzt von 1942ertan () aus folgendem Grund: Downloadlink corrected.

• I can't play the whole map – I have eventually missing objects. My logfile in the spoiler.

• "196 20:06:18 - - Error: The file "Vehicles\1942ertanBus_MB_O345\Mercedes_O345_Parked.sco" could not be loaded!"
    *DOWNLOAD*
    Only copy the folder "IzmirMapBus_MB_O345".
    But you have to rename "IzmirMapBus_MB_O345" to "1942ertanBus_MB_O345". The original download is on a Turkish website and not available!

"115 20:06:16 - - Error: Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Ertan2\model\bld_8002A_msinan.x – o3d reading failed - Could not read the o3d file! This is not a valid o3d file!"
    "118 20:06:16 - - Error: Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Ertan2\model\bld_9001A2_cemilbey.x – o3d reading failed - Could not read the o3d file! This is not a valid o3d file!"
    "120 20:06:16 - - Error: Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Ertan2\model\bld_0001B2_cemilbey.x – o3d reading failed [...]"

Did you forget to copy the "model" folder? Try to get the archive again and let the computer overwrite the folder..

I hope i could help you

Best regards
    Mustaang

• Thanks for your attention. I will upload a new patch for this missings.