Blender bus exporting

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hi guys, this is my first try at creating a bus for OMSI 2 and I'm kinda fully noob with this, so I don't really know how to do the exporting properly. I made the meshes to the game, but after that is unknown for me, partly, because of the german language. So my question is, after the mesh export, how may I start with the .cgf file and the textures?

Thanks

• For what it's worth: I followed a tutorial for creating your own vehicle (I think it's own Youtube somewhere, I'll perform a search to see if I can find it) and it mentioned to use the map of an existing bus and delete basically everything except the command that calls the model of the bus (your own mesh), keeps the scripting intact, that kind of thing.
    Because the model of my bus is not finished I'm sort of stuck at that point (and the scripting of the bus when it comes to playing which sound when) is still a big mistery to me as well, but at least I got the main part of the model in OMSI this way.

One model.cfg can declare several instances of other models that need to be attached to it (much like a parent->child setup, where the position of the parent determines the position of the child element).

• Thanks for the info.
    I'll look up on youtube too, to see if i can find maybe more tutorials.
    For the exsisting map of a bus(if I figured it out correctly), it's good to use the default MAN's .bus file or the .cfg file as the donor?