Problem with buses (Still not work)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Where can be problem, while I have in some my modified buses only driver and I have this error in logfile? (In one bus I have other error and I attempt something, and the bus is function)
    63704 13:07:39 - - Error: Fehler bei Bereichsprüfung: TUV 0
    I attempt the same thing too, but same error.
    At first I had at least the wheels (and of course the driver).
    Then I saw that I had a bad name of one .o3d, I corrected it, and since then is just the driver and the error. One attempt did not work out.

• Logfile.txt
    Problem is with b732.
    There is 674 10:53:18 - - Error: vehicles\1Karosa CX34\model\BUSE2\Zadlin-700zad900.o3d – o3d reading failed - Could not read the o3d file! Die angegebene Datei wurde nicht gefunden
    and this 1713 11:03:21 - - Error: vehicles\1Karosa CX34\model\DPMCB\B732.1654_kuzov-273.o3d – o3d reading failed - Could not read the o3d file! Die angegebene Datei wurde nicht gefunden
    This I fix it, but I have only driver and same error.

• I found, that the .o3d, which will have in model.cfg textexturen, must be texture in .bmp, this I test in Karosa B741, where I thought, that this can be problem, why I had only driver in main (I moved buse panel). And this was right, now I haven't problem with this bus.
    I have in .o3d, where I use textexturen, texture in .bmp, but in B73X I reoait ir and I haven't problem. And in my Capacity I have only trail and driver, but I have in .o3d, where I use textexturen, texture in .bmp.
    I will upload modified Citaro and you can find problem.