way(s) to import to export .x file in bledner 2.7

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Yes.

Just Download this and copy the folder io_directx_bel in Blender\scripts\addons. Now start Blender and activate the plugins "DirectX Importer" and "DirectX X Format" (Screenshot). Now you can select Import / Export -> DirectX.
    On this Screenshot you can see the settings for export in Blender and OMSI O3D Converter.

:)

PS: Be sure that when you export an object with more than 1 texture that you create a seperate material for each texture and press "Assign" in Edit Mode for the materials.

• Yes.

Just Download this and copy the folder io_directx_bel in Blender\scripts\addons. Now start Blender and activate the Plugin "DirectX Importer" and "DirectX X Format" (Screenshot). Now you can select Import / Export -> DirectX.
    On this Screenshot you can see the settings for export in Blender and OMSI O3D Converter.

:)

PS: Be sure that when you export an object with more than 1 texture that you create a seperate material for each texture and press "Assign" in Edit Mode for the materials.

I activate the plugin in user preference already. There is no option of directx in 'import'. but i can export as .x
    PS the plugin creator indicates it's a plugin for blender 2.6

• I realize I'm late to the party, but “Import/Export: DirectX X Format” is the add-on you want (it comes with Blender—at least it came with mine, 2.79 from Steam—, so no need to install it).

When exporting (File → Export → DirectX (.x)), the default options are fine (they work for me anyway): Coordinate System “Left-Handed”, Up Axis: Y.

You just need to make sure that in the OMSI X to O3D Converter the option “X-File: z up” is unchecked.

• I realize I'm late to the party, but “Import/Export: DirectX X Format” is the add-on you want (it comes with Blender—at least it came with mine, 2.79 from Steam—, so no need to install it).

When exporting (File → Export → DirectX (.x)), the default options are fine (they work for me anyway): Coordinate System “Left-Handed”, Up Axis: Y.

You just need to make sure that in the OMSI X to O3D Converter the option “X-File: z up” is unchecked.

Oh. I try it and i found it success in 2.79

• User23392

Hat das Thema geschlossen