I'm animating a door and I need to adjust the speed and the acceleration in the constfile. The door takes aproximately 3 seconds to open at the maximum pressure, and the acceleration is quite fast. It's pneumatic.
But I have some problems to specify the right speed, because it seems that whatever I put in fdoor_maxspeed, it changes nothing. I can only change the speed by changing the acceleration, but it's not what I want, because I want an high acceleration with a little speed.
Here is a part of my constfile (I work on the front door) :
- Front/Back Door Acceleration (100%/s²)
- Door Acceleration Variation (100%/s²)
- Front/Back Door Max Speed (100%/s)
- Door Stop Reflexion Coefficient
- Automatic Back Door Time
- Busstop Brake will only be activated below MaxKMH:
After each change I respawn my vehicle because I know that theses constants are in the init of the door script.