AddOn Express 91.06 - semi-fictional

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• Merci pour cette map trop beau! Tu me dis, quand la modification avec les repaints pour MB Citaro (II), Solaris etc. apparaît?

Okay, that was in the deepest corners of my brain, my still remembered school-French.

So: Thank you for this beautiful map, I can only agree with Henry Adams! Can you tell me, when the modification with the repaints for MB Citaro (II), Solaris etc. will appear?

One more Information: The route 91.06D from Massy to Plateau du Moulon has the wrong stations listed, at the stops there are the announcements for the direction Massy, not Plateau du Moulon! I corrected it for myself because the announcements are already delivered.

• Thank you very much that's nice of you !
    Your French is pretty good, not bad lol

:D

!

As for the repaints, this should come out within a week.

For the 91.06D, it's now fixed, the update is available since 5pm on Steam & Mediafire, I invite you to download it

;)

!

• @Agora: Really? Because I downloaded the new version around 7:00 pm and in the hof-file there is still this invalid route.

@Xander: He will release a special hof-file for Krueger++-displays in the mod I talked about in my post, I bet we all have the problem you have, because the bmp-files don't work for the Krueger++-displays.

;)

EDIT: All the people who use Krueger++-displays can replace the terminus-section with the lines in the spoiler (copy + paste) to let the display show something for the time until the hof-file for Krueger++-displays will be released.

• Die gibt es noch nicht, das ist die Modifikation, nach der ich oben gefragt habe. Er meinte ja, etwa eine Woche wird das noch brauchen. Ist momentan alles noch etwas schwierig, da auf der Seite alles französisch ist, ich arbeite da jetzt aber mit ihm zusammen, nach und nach werden die ganzen Sachen auch ins Deutsche übersetzt.

• Salut,
    merci pour cette map très bien. J'aime conduire là. Mais aux intersections les voitures et les camions ont pas de la considération pour le bus. J'espère que tu pourrais me comprendre, parce que mon français est trop bête.
    Merci, BenjoX

Hi,
    first of all I'd like to excuse me for my bad french, but unlike my french, your map is great and I love driving there. There actually is only one thing pissing me off a bit and that's the crossings, because other cars and trucks don't recognize the bus in any way, and they block intersections all the time and don't indicate. Except that, it's a wonderfull map to drive on.
    Yours sincerely,
    BenjoX

• Indeed that's a problem with the permissions but don't worry he will send a patch on the 26th

;)

Es ist ein problem mit dem Spine oder Objetkt es wird ein Patch am 26. September

;)

C'est un problème au niveau des autorisations avec les splines il va distribuer un nouveau patch le 26 Septembre

;)

Link : https://creationsagoras114.wix…as114/addon-express-91-06

• Hallo
    könnte mir mal einer Erklären was der unterschied ist zwischen der fassung die man bei Steam runterladen kann und die fassung OMSI 2 - Edition Française die man bei aerosoft für 29,99€ kaufen kann??
    Werde da nich schlau draus.

Gibt es ein unterschied oder ist was anders??

Danke und Grüße

• Thank you but the website for the patch there is no links to repaints for downloading? - Is this intentional?