MAN Lion's Coach & Lion's Coach L

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• Author: Helvete (people who contributed are listed in the readme file)

After almost four years, the time for release has finally come. I present to you MAN Lion's Coach and Lion's Coach L, hopefully the latter is somewhat of a surprise

:-)

The project had its ups and downs, but fortunately I managed to put everything together and make something that, hopefully, will bring you joy and hours of fun. All the details connected to the operation of the bus are described in README.pdf, be sure to check it out. The project is definitely not perfect, so if you find any bugs, report them to me! Edit the bus however you want, just be sure to include me in the credits.

I really enjoyed creating this addon with the help from this community, and I did put my heart into it. You can support me and my projects by donating here:

!IMPORTANT!

Please do not upload this addon onto different servers, if there is any problem with the download links I will try to handle this on my own.

Known Issues!

If you’re having trouble with putting the bus in gear, meaning that when you engage the 1st gear and the symbol on the main display flashes for a brief moment and then immediately turns to neutral again you need to go to “Inputs/gamectrler.cfg” and check if any other steering wheel aside from yours is activated. Just look for a "1" under the name and change it to “0”.

Download links:

Each link contains a folder in which you will find the latest full package as well as all the patches.

Main
    Mirror #1
    Mirror#2
    Mirror#3

• Erstmal Danke, Aber jetzt habe ich doch noch eine frage... ich spiele mit Tastatur und Lenkrad, ohne extra Schaltknauf und mit aktivierter Auto Kupplung... Aber ich kann keine Gänge einlegen... Wenn ich die entsprechend belegten Tasten betätige, dann geht der Gang rein, springt aber sofort wieder heraus. Was mache ich falsch?

• Bei mir springen beide Busversionen auf und ab und lassen sich nicht starten, hat sonst noch jemand dieses Problem und wenn ja, wie behebt man es?

?(

Ja bei mir ist das auch mit den Springen

?(

Motor Start : Fahrerkarte ein stecken und Gurt anlegen dann geht er an.

• Es kann sein das die Druckluft zu niedrig ist dann must du ein augendblick den Motor laufen lassen und es dann nochmal versuchen.

Naja... Das habe ich mir auch schon gedacht

:)

Aber die üblichen Probleme(Zu wenig Druckluft,...) waren es nicht

:(
  • Hallo.
    Im folgenden werde ich über meine Beobachtungen und Feststellungen nach den ersten Tests berichten.
    Ersteinmal war es ziemlich komisch, die Türen nur öffnen zu können, wenn die Feststellbremse gelöst ist. Bei jemandem genauso?

Und wenn man sich verschaltet / den Motor abwürgt hat man keine Chance weiterzufahren, weil der Gang drin bleibt.
    Schade ist es, dass man die Gepäckschubladen nicht öffnen kann, denn das wäre ein weiteres Gimmic gewesen.
    Insgesamt ist der Bus ein gut gemachtes Werk.
    PS: Bis jetzt hab ich den Fahrplan noch nicht gefunden xD

Für Helvete oder so vllt einfach mal Laienhaft ins Englische übersetzt (Liebe Kinder, Google Übersetzer ist scheiße, da braucht man eigenen Grips zu xD)
    Hello,
    in the following im going to explain the first empressions and experiences with the bus.
    At first it was unusual for me, when i can open the doors, only when the parking brake isnt set.
    And when you used the wrong gear or switched the enigne off, you hadnt the Chance to use another gear and have to respawn another bus.
    It would have been a nice Feature, if the luggagedoors were moveable but just as a wish

:)

To sum it up, the Lions Coach is a great Bus with some unknown "Features".
    PS: I didnt found the schedule yet.