Rollband Data by Gordon [NEW 14/01/2018: Berlin Spandau 2017]

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• Type of project: Rollband Data

Name of project: Rollband Data by Gordon

Involved persons: Me (Gordon)

Details: Below you will find rollband textures with appropriate modified hof files for various maps and buses. Unless otherwise noted, all rollband textures are made by me in photoshop.

Install: Extract vehicles folder into main OMSI 2 Directory, extract hof file into desired bus folder.

Downloads:
    Berlin Spandau 2017 2.2 by omsiplayer300: (Uses Default Berlin-Spandau textures+new textures created by me for the added termini)
    O305/SD200: (Updated 15/01/2018: Added Seeburger Str.)Download [dropbox]

Copyright: Do not upload to other sites without my express permission.

Pictures/videos:
    Berlin Spandau 2017 2.2:

O305/SD200:

If anyone has a map they would like to be done feel free to request it.

Concerning constructive feedback:

I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.
    Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated.