deactivate mirrors when not looking straight

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello again and this time i'd like to know how can i disable the left mirror like in morphis citaro to not see it when watching straght(main driver view) as it takes a lot of fps. I don't know how this can be done so this is why i'm asking. The concerned busses are: solaris IV, scania citywide, man stadtbusfamilie maybe as well.

• It does not matter which bus. You can deactivate the mirrors in each bus in the same way, if you do not look in directly.

Go to the bus folder, open the bus file and look for the first entry, with the command [add_camera_reflexion_2]. This one is mostly for the left mirror.
    The first three numbers below represent the position. Use this position to determine the other mirror positions.
    In most buses, the second entry is for the right mirror.

Option 1: Remove the prefix _2 (if available) from the command.
    Option 2: Change the number in the 8th line to a low value (0.1).

This sets the activation of the left mirror when the view is not aimed directly at the mirror.