Ahlheim-Laurenzbach Updated Performance issues

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • 1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

OMSI 2.3.004

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

It's a freeze which is a minute long.

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

Whenever I stop with the bus at a red light or a bus stop.

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...)

Map: Ahlheim-Laurenzbach Updated

Bus: any bus

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

SweetFX but it shouldn't matter

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

RAM: 8 GB

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500

• Try to deactivate the "Save automatically" (maybe called differently) in the Options, as OMSI tries to save the situation everytime you come to a standstill. This, however, could only be a workaround. Also, maybe try to re-install the map (and overwrite all files).

• Try to deactivate the "Save automatically" (maybe called differently) in the Options, as OMSI tries to save the situation everytime you come to a standstill. This, however, could only be a workaround. Also, maybe try to re-install the map (and overwrite all files).

"Save automatically" solves the problem however I still have performance issues that shouldn't be hard to fix so I don't need more help for now. :D

• Domi2005

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Ahlheim-Laurenzbach Updated - Random freezing“ zu „Ahlheim-Laurenzbach Updated freezing/performance issues“ geändert.
  • Domi2005

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Ahlheim-Laurenzbach Updated freezing/performance issues“ zu „Ahlheim-Laurenzbach Updated Performance issues“ geändert.