Berlin Spandau Real 136 236 X36 By BusDriver30 (Update Version vom 09.07.2019 ist Online)

• Could someone maybe help me? I have searched, downloaded and added each and every needed file, or so I think, but the map won't open. It just crashes on the loading screen and I cannot figure out why.

I found solution to this one on page 10 now, sorry for inconvenience! :)

• Hi Ptterz  
    Look in the Fonts folder if there is a 100mb file. Would have to be the Tankstellen.oft . Just delete them.

Thank you, that solved it.
    So I can open the map, choose a route etc.

Any idea why I cannot sell tickets? What could cause that error?

• I did download that, I just didn't insert the files to correct folders. This is NOT my finest moment.

Thank you!
    I gotta figure out those missing textures because one tile near Omnibus hof did not load.

• If the tile has not been loaded, it will be due to this missing object

Sceneryobjects\DavidM-Objekte\nurgeradeaus.sco

If you have the object and it still is not loaded you can post the logfile again

Grüße
    Matthias M

Kein Support via PN, FB und Steam. Ich bitte um Verständnis

• Nabend,

Gibt es jmd der alle aktuellen Links hat die es gerade gibt für die ganzen Objekte?

Tony_A Objects 2.1: finde da nix zu

NDBV Objekte: This site is not available in your country

• Use google. One of the first hits will take you to a forum on which you find a link to a map mod that has those files.
    If I remember correctly, that worked on both cases. :)

Edit:
    And the list provided in the first post is not enough. I had to download more files at least four times to get all the missing objects. (I was going to make a list of those, but got a bit frustrated.) And sorry for the english answer!

• Hallo zusammen,

nachdem ich mir alle Objekte zusammen gesucht habe startet die map ohne Fehlermeldung. Leider gibt es folgende Probleme:

1. Die Kachel rund ums Rathaus Spandau lädt zwar wenn ich mich annähere, wird allerdings komplett weiß und verschwindet sobald ich an die Kreuzung Brunsbütteler Damm/Ruhlebener Straße ranfahre.

2. Am U- Haselhorst und am Aalemanufer laden die Kacheln erst gar nicht, es ist einfach ein Loch in der Karte.

Weiß jemand Rat? Würde mich freuen, danke schonmal!

Information zurzeit nicht verfügbar!

• Danke für den Hinweis, habe ich nachgeholt. Das Problem mit den weißen Kacheln bleibt allerdings bestehen. Zusätzlich ist jetzt auch noch die Kachel am Omnibushof weiß, nachdem ich fehlende Objekte nachinstalliert habe. Werde aus der logfile leider nicht schlau.

Vielleicht erkennt ja jemand von euch was das Problem ist..? Danke schonmal

Information zurzeit nicht verfügbar!

• Ich suche folgende Objekte:

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\aldi.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\Firestation.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\hedge.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\kentpost.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\spikedfence.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\stationbuilding.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\winehouse.sco

Sceneryobjects\Ljubljana\Spielplatz.sco

Sceneryobjects\Ljubljana\VZ_Zebrastreifen.sco

Sceneryobjects\Zane\zane_vz_bvg_frei.sco

Sceneryobjects\Zane\zane_vz_spandau1.sco

Sceneryobjects\Zane\zane_vz_spandau2.sco

Über Hilfe wäre ich sehr dankbar.

Grüße, Jerry

Edited 4 times, last by jerry@sw: Einfach mal die erste Seite lesen hilft... *facepalm* ().