Delete tiles, steps

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello,

In order to optimize my map, I am doing unnecessary or useless tile deletions in game. However, in the editor I encounter some problems.

Indeed, here are the steps I'm doing to remove the tiles:

- I note the coordinates

- I delete .map, .prt, .bmp, .rdy ... files

- I delete the lines of the concerned coordinates in global.cfg.

On one part, this method works, more precisely, 5 tiles have been removed successfully.

By cons, 10 other tiles can not be deleted, because when I delete the lines in global.cfg, I can not access my map, an error shows me directly without loading the map "Fehler bei ... ". After some research, I can not find any way to remove them. By putting the lines of coordinates back, I notice that the tile that I deleted is invisible, the field grass has disappeared, but on this coordinate there, I can not create a tile, which proves that it is not removed! This poses me a lot of problem because, looking closely, when it is dark, all the neighboring tiles turn white.

I absolutely must remove these tiles ...

thank you in advance for your help ;)

AgoraS-114

• AgoraS-114

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Delete tiles, step“ zu „Delete tiles, steps“ geändert.
  • Were there buildings and streets on the deleted tile? There could be a problem with links between objects. For example: There is a traffic light with reference to a crossing object. The traffic light is still there but the crossing was deleted (with the tile).

• Precisely, all objects have been manually removed, trees, buildings. On these tiles there was no fire, no busstops or link. The tile was empty, and I checked the .map file with Notepad if there were any hidden objects left, and the file was empty. So empty tiles, but OMSI does not want to delete it ...

• The logfile does not say anything ...

And the exact error in OMSI Editor is when I choose an entrypoint (any one), right after I get the following error:

Fehler bei Bereichsprüfung

I do not have any other information allowing me to be able to identify the problem :( ...