New Bus Selection Screen Disappearing

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • 1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

OMSI 2 2.3.004

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

It happens everytime I try choosing a new bus to drive

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

I start up the game I want to drive on, then go select a new bus to drive - screen momentarily appears, then goes away with no way to get it back.

4. Which content was used? (Map, Busses, ...)

Maps: This particular attempt - Scunthrope 2016
    Buses: None

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

None

6. Log file in spoiler or attached

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

• I tried doing that. Opened the game, selected Grundorf and selected "Open map without buses", and I can not get the spawn list to show up now.

The spoiler contains as much as I got to during the attempt.

• That was the whole logfile until I had to force-close it.

**EDIT**

I reloaded Grundorf, and got it to work - new bus menu popped up, all that worked. Opened a new scenario on Scunthorpe - same result initially, did one trip, then decided to get a new bus - menu didn't show the second time.