O405 Citybus texture on screen issue

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • 1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

OMSI 2

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

Every time, only playable with lights and other switches on

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

Entering cab view.

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...)

Roemerberg V3, MB O405 Citybus (Addon)

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

N/A

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 1600 @ 3.9Ghz
    GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX580 8GB
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 (AM4)
    RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2666Mhz (2x8GB DDR4) CL16

Note: Fresh install of OMSI was done within 3 months and I've repeatedly reinstalled the addon.

Images Attached: First one with issue is with electrics on, nothing else, the issue goes away in the second image when the exterior lights are turned on. Images are from Grundorf but issue happens across all maps tested

• I have the same problem. I have give the O405 other sounds (from O407) and the problem is away. But this dont work at O405G...

• [EDIT]: Video is useless as for some reason it doesn't pick up in the recording. Only reason why this could be is that OBS is not set up to record third party overlays. I'll test this and report back - Yes, OBS classes it as an overlay.

Done some more testing and I have some more info.

Issue does not occur when headlights or hazards are on, when brakes are depressed beyond a certain value. Definitely seems to be an issue with the dashboard I think.

Video showing this issue. This is a fresh DLC reinstall and I even selected another steam download server location (UK - Manchester, previously selected was New Zealand)

- Video removed as it doesn't pick the issue up. OBS regards the texture as an overlay, like steam.

Logfile with video (had to edit out unimportant map loading stuff for it to fit in the spoiler's 100,000 char limit):

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von techladdie () aus folgendem Grund: Video removed as it doesn't pick the issue up. OBS regards the texture as an overlay, like steam.