Solaris BVG 3doors

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello, i have got a problem. When i tried to load Solaris BVG 3doors version, only cockpit and wheels loaded a same with version 15m and 18m.

Don´t you know what it can be caused by?

Thank you very much

• You had many / Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 005D49B0 / in your logfile.

and there are many Soundfiles broken.

Have you tried to reinstall the bus?

I had this Problem too before.

Sorry for my English, iam a German

But i will learn it;).

My Recommendation is, that you try to reinstall the bus.

I hope it helped a bit!

Yours sincerely

franky1017:)

• Yes i tried to reinstall it but i did not help

• Follow these steps:

1. Create a new folder at your desktop.

2. Unpack the archive from alterr to this folder.

3. Install the nighthauler pack to this external version of the Solaris busses.

4. Rename the bus' folder (e.g. from Vehicles\Solaris BVG to Vehicles\Solaris Nighthauler\)

5. Drag&Drop the Solaris Nighthauler-folder into your Vehicles-folder.

6. Copy&Paste all the .hof-files you need to the new folder.

7. Start Omsi, load the bus and have fun ;)

• I followed your step but no improvement at all.

• Your logfile from post #1 is the key:

There is an lost object "positionslicht_oben.o3d" and the Script12\VDV_varlist.txt can't be found.

Please post an actual logfile (only with the Solaris 3-doors on Grundorf please)

best regards

Daniel

• Hi,

the file "model\Urbino_12\positionslicht_oben.o3d" could not be found -> check it

"Error: vehicles\SolarisNighthauler\model\Urbino_12\positionslicht_oben.o3d – o3d reading failed - Could not read the o3d file! Die angegebene Datei wurde nicht gefunden"

That's why the bus does not appear.

best regards

Daniel

• It seems that Nighthauler's mod requires morphi's patch released in 2014 or 2015..There are no positionslicht_oben.o3d in the original package from Alterr. But that patch has been deleted as of now.