*EN* (OMSI 2) Lemmental can't load AI buses anymore

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hey, since a while whenever I start playing on Lemmental, there are absolutely no AI buses around. I'm starting to get annoyed by this. I looked through the logfile, it basically can't load any buses in the ailist, even though they're all in the right spot, they're all there. It says they're invalid. I tried reinstalling the whole map, didn't help. Anyone has a clue what I can do?

• Copied it until it mostly just gets repeated. All the texture errors and spline errors were always there but never gave me trouble. When I run MapTools nothing comes up, so it's not related to the bus problem I would guess...

• 163 02:10:25 - - Error: The file "vehicles\MB_O530_Modded\MB_O530 Euro3.bus" could not be loaded!

It seems that you don't have all the buses that are on the ailists.cfg. Change the buses you don't have to buses you do have. If you don't know how that works there is an alternative. In the folger ..\maps\Lemmental\ailistst you can find ailists_normal+NLNG.cfg. Copy this to ..\maps\Lemental and rename it to ailstst.cfg. Then you should only have OMSI standard vehicles.

• I don't have the modded O530, and I never had it on this computer cause it's no longer available, since before I got this computer so... that's not the problem. I used to see buses all over the place on the map when I first played on it, then it just stopped one time and they never came back lol but I do have the base O530

• Yes. In the folder ..\maps\Lemmental\ailists you can find several alternative ailists. If you take the file ailists_normal+NLNG only OMSI standard vehicles should be running. When you don't like that you will havr to edit the ailists.cfg to include only vehicles that are installed on your harddrive.

• Yeah great. It worked. I put the HHAutos+ Citaro ailist, which included the urbino like I used to have. Felt good to see them all back at the terminal lol thanks for the help. Is there a thread that explains how to edit an ailist correctly?