*EN* (OMSI 2) Missing part on Daytonford County version 1.02

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello, I recently downloadedversion 1.02 of the Daytonford map, but a big part of the map around Leyton Depot is missing. Checked in the logfile for missing splines but nothing to be found... Anyone knows why? And I know I need to get the RNC version of the necessary MAN buses but can't find them for the moment, so if you could help me with that as well...

• 108 23:06:25 - - Warning: Objet non trouvé :Sceneryobjects\chrisrose1993\DepotSigns\PlainWhite.sco, si vous chargez une carte add-on, veuillez lire la documentation et contacter l'auteur de la carte. Si vous chargez une carte originale (Spandau ou Grundorf), veuillez réparer OMSI avec l'installation originale.

109 23:06:25 - - Error: The file "Sceneryobjects\chrisrose1993\DepotSigns\PlainWhite.sco" could not be loaded!

You are missing the chrisrose1993 objects. When a map does not load it is not only beacuse of missing spline, missing objects can also be the problem.

• When you look in the logfile, search for the lines that contain 'Objet non trouvé'. Than check if that path is on your harddrive. When not you did not install verything correctly or the pat has changed with a different version of the addon.