Problem with HafenCity Add-On

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hi, I have the HafenCity addon since september, and I always have the same problem, and, in one moment, when I'm playing, everything starts to get white, and finally the bus starts to fall onto the sky. Sorry for my english

1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

Always when I play the HafenCity addon, the logfile says "OUT OF MEMORY"

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

Playing normally

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...)

HafenCity map and buses

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

The 4GB patch

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

Windows 10

8GB RAM

Intel I5-7400 3GHz

64 bits

• Bene05

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • Staaken79

Hat das Label [HafC] hinzugefügt
  • Install 4GB-patch and Increase the texture memory in settings. Then post new logfile thanks. It can also be u have too high AI settings and too high neighbour tiles, Object complexity and Map complexity Also view distance can impact it.

Do you have any graphics card beside for the Intel HD?

• Do you have any graphics card beside for the Intel HD?

Yes, I have forgotten to put it, I have a NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 with 2GB VRAM, I will try with that settings, I will say how goes after that, thank you.

EDIT:

I have tried with those settings, but the game continues crashing, but this time it crashed juste before exiting the depot, I don't know what to do... I can't put the logfile because it is very long, like 400,000 characters, but thanks.

• Do u load the whole map at start? If so that can be why it happens. Some maps is heavier than others.