Problem in the game

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello,

Yesterday, I bought OMSI 2 on steam but when I launch it, everything goes well but at the time of identifying, I mark all but in the end impossible to play, I watched videos and I saw that in the taskbar of the game, there was play, quit etc. But I do not have that. Is it a problem of the game? Is this a bug?I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but the problem remains. Thank you to answer me as soon as possible.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von User23392 () aus folgendem Grund: Formatting is not allowed.

• User23392

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • Hello,

Yesterday, I bought OMSI 2 on steam but when I launch it, everything goes well but at the time of identifying, I mark all but in the end impossible to play, I watched videos and I saw that in the taskbar of the game, there was play, quit etc. But I do not have that. Is it a problem of the game? Is this a bug?I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but the problem remains. Thank you to answer me as soon as possible.

For this "start - quit taskbar" press Esc, for menu where you can load bus, scheudele etc. press Alt Gr. Also, try reduce graphic settings in settings for optimal play.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 182 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
    Maximale Dateigröße: 100 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: pdf, txt