[Belgium][ Réseau Volbus V1.4]

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Your welcome, sorry if it was harsh, not intended. But on the line 4 from Lassy Gare, I can't give specifics but if I drive it again I'l report back.

With the updated patches, these are now missing from OMSIBELGIQUE

Sceneryobjects\OMSIBELGIQUE\Limites vitesses tram et train\10km\10km\A3.sco

Sceneryobjects\OMSIBELGIQUE\Limites vitesses tram et train\20km\20km\A3.sco

Sceneryobjects\OMSIBELGIQUE\Limites vitesses tram et train\30km\30km\A3.sco

Sceneryobjects\OMSIBELGIQUE\Limites vitesses tram et train\50km\50km\A3.sco

Sceneryobjects\OMSIBELGIQUE\Limites vitesses tram et train\70km\70km\A3.sco

Sceneryobjects\OMSIBELGIQUE\Limites vitesses tram et train\90km\90km\A3.sco

• I've downloaded Map, Sceneryobjets and Splines. Some Splines are gone, and it seems to have been snowing in the map... Ground texture is white? I don't know what I might have been missing. Halfway line 4, complete tiles are missing. That's strange, because Omsi Map Tools tells me following info:

Missing splines:

Splines\invis_human.sli

Splines\invis_human.sli

Missing objects:

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\aldi.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\aldi.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\basichouse3.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\basichouse3.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\cafedechina.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\cafedechina.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\kfc.sco

Sceneryobjects\Buildings_Freeman\kfc.sco

Sceneryobjects\Yufa Objekte\verwaltung.sco

Sceneryobjects\Yufa Objekte\werk_ein.sco

Sceneryobjects\Yufa Objekte\yufspeed30.sco

I would advice you to take a second computer with a clean installation of Omsi 2 and try to setup your map. That's the most easy way to know on which additions you're depending.

• https://tecmons.wixsite.com/volbus/map-et-patchs Try downloading the 'sceneryobjects' folder.

Regards

• Hello Everyone,

I would like uploaud all missing objets and splines, but i' dont have the autorisation of authors.

For Building Freeman, look after english maps "Bowdenham, ...." For Yufa, just looking German Map like "Wisenburg, Lemmental, ...).

For OmsiBelgique, i' dont have the permission for this special folder, this folder can't find of the web, because is a specifif folder for my map.

• Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry for the long time without news,

if objet or spline are missing, send me a private message, i can send the link to the folder Volbus, this folder have lots of missing elements for Volbus ;)

I know, the map are lot of problems, freezing, missing textures, and other bad things, but i would like work on this .

If you have long time for charging the map, and lot of freezing, please install another ailist from another map.

Have a nice hollidays.