Type of download:
Name of project:
- fixed too high sidewalks on bus stops
- fixed HOF files
- fixed map from Documentation folder.
- all white textures are fixed
- fixed HOF files and one bitmap
- fixed a few errors on map itself.
- Completely rebuilt connection grid
- New, more sensible timetables
- Complete reconstruction of the Galeria Północ loop - the whole area has been built practically from scratch, only the remains of the road system have been left
- Complete reconstruction of the loop at the Dworzec PKP and concentration of Golczewo communication at this point
- Fixes various bugs that players have caught since the release of version 1.0.2
- New painting on buses in the package (thanks to Alex Simulations)
- New renovations, detours, difficulties
- Liquidation of the tram line and launch of the tram line
- Replacing several textures to make the map look nicer
- Improvement of several driveways that were too sharp
Replace files from each patch. To install the 1.1.0 patch, all you need is Golczewo's version 1.0.0 (you do not need to download the remaining patches).
After two years of work, I finally release Golczewo. After a small leak, I decided to speed up the premiere as soon as possible, but that's another matter. Let's go to meat.
Golczewo is a small town created during the inter-war period, later expanded and modernized. The city has its own public transport, operated by MZK Golczewo. The map contains six lines, 5 bus lines (including one night and express one) and one tram line. The road system is loosely modeled after Szczecin and other cities, and some areas are a real representation of real places in Poland.
Lines on the map:
15 - Koranowo <=> Dworzec PKP
journey time: approx. 21 min. one way; for the tram
64 - Barki <=> Dworzec PKP
journey time: approx. 18-19 min. one way; shortened variant of line 94
84 - Galeria Północ <=> Kaputniki Szpital
journey time: approx. 18 min. one way
94 - Barki <=> Raptowskiego
journey time: approx. 31-32 min. one way
96 - Rondo Żołnierzy Wyklętych <=> Dworzec PKP
Journey time: approx. 9 min. one way
535 - Koranowo Borsucza <=:> Dworzec PKP
journey time: approx. 22-23 min. one way; night line
537 - Raptowskiego <=> Dworzec PKP
journey time: approx. 22-25 min. one way; night line
The project consists of 123 tiles, 300x300m size. To properly drive the entire map from the "Galeria Północ" loop to the "Raptowskiego" loop through all places on the map, you need to spend about an hour for this purpose, which indicates the size of the map. Textures are added to the project buses Solaris Urbino 10, 12 and 18, Jelcz M125M and M185M, MAN Lion's City (by Sobol), MAN NL202, Mercedes O530 and O530G (with modification by Morphi in version five), Mercedes Facelift, Urbino II and 4th generation Solaris. On the map you will drive through suburban, rural and urban areas, through Golczewo, Koranowo or Barki. The map has AI (artificial intelligence) traffic and game-driven buses that you can find on other lines.
More in the user's guide included with the package, which you must read (available also in German, thanks amiachim ).