[EN] No buses in Lemmental V3 Updated

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello there. I tried to install the ''Updated'' version of Lemmental V3, to see how it was compared to the normal version, but there seems to be a problem with the AI buses and lines. I tried reinstalling the problematic part twice, didn't do anything. As far as I can understand from the logfile, it seems to be from the ''TTData'' file, somewhere. So if anyone could help, that would be great! Thanks :)

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(54,31 kB, 221 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von 9705 () aus folgendem Grund: Had another trouble before but managed to fix it myself after trying pretty much everything

Hat den Titel des Themas von „[EN] Lemmental repaints with no texures on modded O530 (Morphi soundpack)“ zu „[EN] No buses in Lemmental V3 Updated“ geändert.
  • It seems to me as if you have made to the ai-list. When you do that you only have to change the lines with the .bus-files (the path of the bus itself) and the last bit of the lines that start with the vehicle number (the name of the repaint that you can find in the .cti-file in the line below [item]). With the changes you made you also changes the ai-groups. Since the remain unchanged in the timetable-files you get these error-massages.

• 9705, if you want i can send you my ailist, it uses the Citaro facelift from morphi and the Lemmental repaint pack. Contact me if you want it

Link for repaint pack

Thanks, I'll see how it goes. I wanted to keep the older O530s as well, so if I can keep em I will

It seems to me as if you have made to the ai-list. When you do that you only have to change the lines with the .bus-files (the path of the bus itself) and the last bit of the lines that start with the vehicle number (the name of the repaint that you can find in the .cti-file in the line below [item]). With the changes you made you also changes the ai-groups. Since the remain unchanged in the timetable-files you get these error-massages.

Nope, it was one of the ailists of the base version of Lemmental, with the modded O530 and O530 facelift. With the original ailist provided with the Updated version of the map, the older O530s kept spawning in white, or with missing parts. It worked for a short while and then, this.

• Ai-list can usually not be interchanged between maps. If you have problems with a certain bus on Lemmental Updated you have to edit the ai-list that comes with the map or see if there is an alternative ai-list in the archive. What must be changes you can read in my post above.

• Check the mods of the buses for Morphi's soundpacks as if you've updated the versions, OMSI is looking for the old .bus file (possibly)

OMSI is looking for the .bus files that are in the mod I currently have so that's not the issue. The issue is within the map itself, if you read the logfile I provided with my first message, you'll see that the error is from the TTData file, which has all the bus routes and runs. It can't read em properly.

Ai-list can usually not be interchanged between maps. If you have problems with a certain bus on Lemmental Updated you have to edit the ai-list that comes with the map or see if there is an alternative ai-list in the archive. What must be changes you can read in my post above.

Well I put back the original ailist in, and it only works now on half the runs. The other half or so is still not working, therefore I still have a lot of AI buses missing. And for some reason I still have white buses, even though the white repaint is nowhere to be seen in the ailist for the O530. I have all the repaint files that the ailist should be looking for, I checked the whole texture file for the O530. Every Facelift Citaros spawn correctly with all the correct repaints available, but for some reason the O530s can't do it.

• Then please post a logfile when using the original ai-list. My guess would be there are buses on the ai-list that are not on your harddisk. Please check the exact names of the bus-files in the ai-list.

When you have white buses it means there is an error in the ai-list because OMSI can't find the correct files, the basic repaint for most buses is white. In the ai-list you should not write the name of the cti-file nor the name of the texture-file but what is in the cti-file in the line under [item].

• Then please post a logfile when using the original ai-list. My guess would be there are buses on the ai-list that are not on your harddisk. Please check the exact names of the bus-files in the ai-list.

When you have white buses it means there is an error in the ai-list because OMSI can't find the correct files, the basic repaint for most buses is white. In the ai-list you should not write the name of the cti-file nor the name of the texture-file but what is in the cti-file in the line under [item].

Okay, so I tried multiple changes in the ailist, to finally discover that the problem was that the Euro 3 O530s from Morphi's soundpack, for an unknown reason, can't get the Lemmental repaints, only 3 different repaints, including the base white one. But the original ailist includes, apart for the Facelift Citaro, only Euro 3 O530s. So I just changed them all to Euro 2 O530s, and as of right now every older O530s has the correctly assigned repaint. I still haven't figured out why Euro 3s won't do it... And I still don't know why some AI runs don't work