Bus that spawns with no textures, please help

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello.
    1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

OMSI 2

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

Everytime I choose the Man_NL_NG_263 buses. I still can play with other buses or with it, though there are no textures and the bus is literally transparent with some black sticks.

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

Start game -> Choose map -> Choose bus -> Man Citybus / Man Stadtbus / Man OBSG Bus (all of these folders are Man_NL_NG_263) -> Wait -> Bus spawns with no textures.

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...)

Man_NL_NG_263, latest map I used was Ahlheim Laurenzbach Updated, but it litteraly always happen in every map so..

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

I don't think OBSG did anything wrong, though before I installed Rheinhausen's additional lines by Zelleb, the textures were displayed..?

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

-> logfile.txt
    though little note that I want to say:

You'd want to disregard the slight errors from Ahlheim Laurenzbach, since I didn't spawn other buses in the map other than mine. The thing to consider instead, is starting from the Man NL's..

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

Windows 10 Family Edition, 4GB RAM, Intel Pentium Inside,

Radeon Graphics HD 7470M 1GB, Energy star(?)

additional info: I also use Razer Cortex, but even with that, the textures seem to not appear? I will try with it and I'll let you know asap.

Please do help, and thank you very much uwu

Cheers,