Iveco Evadys black texture and steering wheel doesnt look right

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • 1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

Black texture and Steering wheel doesnt look right

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...)

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

i7-8700k, GTX 1080, 16 GB RAM

• Resizing the 4096x4096 textures to 2048x2048 will solve your issue. The bus uses .png textures which isn't fully compatible with OMSI. The blackness is caused by the 4 GB patch, it's basically the same issue when the unpatched game runs out of memory and starts dropping textures.

There's a button on the floor in front of the steering column, press it and then you can adjust the steering wheel's position. Then press that button again to fix the position of the wheel.

Cheers.

• Resizing the 4096x4096 textures to 2048x2048 will solve your issue. The bus uses .png textures which isn't fully compatible with OMSI. The blackness is caused by the 4 GB patch, it's basically the same issue when the unpatched game runs out of memory and starts dropping textures.

There's a button on the floor in front of the steering column, press it and then you can adjust the steering wheel's position. Then press that button again to fix the position of the wheel.

Cheers.

That worked thanks. I re-sized all textures from 4096x4096 to 2048x2048 including repaints

• There's a button on the floor in front of the steering column, press it and then you can adjust the steering wheel's position. Then press that button again to fix the position of the wheel.

How do I adjust it? I have tried clicking all mouse buttons and using the scroll wheel but it's not moving.

• There's a button on the floor in front of the steering column, press it and then you can adjust the steering wheel's position. Then press that button again to fix the position of the wheel.

How do I adjust it? I have tried clicking all mouse buttons and using the scroll wheel but it's not moving.

On the floor bottom left, click that and then u drag the steering wheel how u want it. Then click the button again.