Volvo 7700A FL (3 doors) | 2020.04.12 (0.9.9 REVAMPED)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • I don't really have free time or motivation to patch up things on the bus, but thanks for the suggestions and bug reports, they are being passed on to another devteam who promised me to continue fixing up this bus, and then move on with bringing the other versions up to the same level as well in the future!

On the other hand, HJALMAR had some excess time on his hands lately, and he just gifted the community an amazing soundmod engineered to perfection for the 7700A :)

You can download the mod on webdisk, and before installing please be sure to read the included readme pdf in the rar file!

Happy easter all! :S

Of course, I need to acknowledge that. No changes, as I said previously to do, was did.

But, there is one new problem - with doors. Door buttons were messed up! If I want to open 3rd door, I need to press blank red button near proper button for 3rd door. This wasn't apparent in previous version, and here, 3rd door can be opened normally, by using such proper button. The blank button was used to be a button to close all doors.

• Hi!

We are aware of the problem, some script files got mixed up. A fix is on the way :)

• Hallo Forum,

ich habe bei dem Bus das Problem, das die Hofdateien nicht angenommen werden. Ich weiß nicht was ich dagegen tun kann, ich habe mehrmals neuinstalliert und wie in der ReadMe erst den Basisbus, dann den Hotfix und dann die Minimod. Wenn das Auswahlfenster für Busse erscheint, kann ich den Bus auswählen aber es wird angezeigt das keine Hofdatei vorhanden ist. Wenn ich ein paar Busse weiter unten wähle, kommt eine Hofdatei, allerdings ist kein Vorschaubild da und keine Nummern. Kann mir jemand helfen, oder beziehungsweise sagen wie man den Bus genau installiert, ob es etwas zu beachten gibt?

Ich bedanke mich für die Antwort im Vorraus!

(Solltet ihr ne Logfile benötigen, antwortet kurz. Ich weiß halt nicht ob es auch ohne geht :-)

• Logfile wäre hilfreich