Spitterberg - Blue Sky, although it shows 0 missing objects and splines

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • 1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used? OMSI 2, lastest version.

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...) Always, it's shows nothing but blue sky.

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...) Few months ago I had this problem but I installed German language in my computer and it's fixed, but now I re-installed the game and the german language again, and that's not working again.

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...) Spittberg V4.

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...) Nothing.

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...) Win 8.1, 4 GB, Intel Core i3, GTX 960.

• U have some Sceneryobjects name which turns to exchange actually letter to a "?" which causes the problem.

Heres some in ur log:

• How to fix that? I have german in my computer.

• I would assume the "h?user" would be häuser and "SpitterbergBusspurg?teborger" would be SpitterbergBusspurgöteborger. Im not quite sure. I would actually copy those folders and name them to the suggestion I give u.

• How to fix that? I have german in my computer.

I would assume the "h?user" would be häuser and "SpitterbergBusspurg?teborger" would be SpitterbergBusspurgöteborger. Im not quite sure. I would actually copy those folders and name them to the suggestion I give u.

Thanks you very much! now the map is finally works!

I have another problem with Ruhrahu V2 map, its shows only blue skys as well,

but the strange problem is that I see that the files names are with the right letters, but when I open the file with notpad, I notice that some words having the "?" letter, and when I try to fix the "?" letters to "ß" letter and saving, after opening it again it's still shows "?" letter.

Like: I'm fixing "Kraftfahrtstra?e" to"Kraftfahrtstraße" and saves it, then it still shows "Kraftfahrtstra?e".

imgur.com/orMdAxa

• The best advice I have is: Enable "Load whole map" then post logfile and see the lines which says "Error: Then some texts and some probably have their letter replaced by "?". Its not easy to know if its a "ß" or a double "s".

• Well I did it all but it's still not helping.

Also, I noticed that the buses of Spitterberg haven't installed at all, and their textures as well.

This is something really weird.