Bus starts jumping while driving the bus for a long time.

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • 1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

OMSI 2

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

Before it only occured on Chistogorsk,now it happened once in Fikcyjny Szczecin.

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

//

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...)

Map Fikcyjny Szczecin Bus Ikarbus IK 103

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

//

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

Logfile

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

The game runs smootly at 35fps locked.

Just starts jumping after 10 min of driving.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MilosBGD () aus folgendem Grund: The problem occurs now in Fikcyjny Szczecin

• There are some vehicles in the ailists.cfg that are not on your disk. Exchange these for vehicles thar on on your disk. I saw a Ikarus 250.59 and an O=Mercedes-Benz O307 in the logfile that need exchanging, but there can be more.

• Sometimes I have the same problem, but generally it occurs on larger maps or in parts of maps much traffic appears and/or I use a performance intense bus model.

I think, it is because your processor (CPU) is lower than recommended. You don't show your PC stats, so it could be an issue.

• There are some vehicles in the ailists.cfg that are not on your disk. Exchange these for vehicles thar on on your disk. I saw a Ikarus 250.59 and an O=Mercedes-Benz O307 in the logfile that need exchanging, but there can be more.

Well I do have O307 with O305 activated. Installed that one missing bus Ikarus 250.59. I told that though I stated that it worked perfectly before and there were days when I would ride all day on that map without issues for months. I'll continue to play that map and see what happens(for now works perfectly but it happened at least 3 times during 4 days.

Sometimes I have the same problem, but generally it occurs on larger maps or in parts of maps much traffic appears and/or I use a performance intense bus model.

I think, it is because your processor (CPU) is lower than recommended. You don't show your PC stats, so it could be an issue.

I have played all the intense maps(Berlin X10,Belgrade,Tettau) without issues with all buses. Only occurs on Chistogorsk and starts randomly(doesn't depend on place(for exapmle fps drops to 5 fps on one place,next time doesn't on same place,then drops on place where are just road and grass texture,next time doesn't)).

And thanks for trying to help me, I'll let you know the about the situation with the problem after I test it now with the bus that Willem1974 told.