Config buttons for Logitech G29?

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hi everyone.

I just bought a Logitech G29 and is now wondering what i should config the different buttons to do.

What have you config them to do?

Also for a long time ago i had a G27 and then you could use the buttons to change the driwers wiev. To the same as the arrow on the keyboard. You could look left or right. Now i can´t find this in the list when i am looking.

How to do?

Thanks for all your help and advice.

• you can't assign the crosspad buttons in OMSI. For that you need to assign the keyboard arrow keys to the arrow buttons in the Logitech Gaming Software.

But i have a huge problem, that the Gaming Software deactivates itself after a bit of time: I use the arrow buttons at one street crossing and at the next they are ignored again. But i don't know why.

• you can't assign the crosspad buttons in OMSI. For that you need to assign the keyboard arrow keys to the arrow buttons in the Logitech Gaming Software.

isnt there now the GHub instead of the Gaming Software?

What have you config them to do?

i just have assigned the two Buttons behind (left and right; RB, RL on the G920) for the indicator.

Works very well :)

Greetings ;)

• I have started to config my buttons now and it is working. The only buttons i have left is the little wheel both when you are spinning on it and whem you press it. I don´t know what to have there.