Change AI buses with specific bus + repaint on specific route

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Is it possible to change the AI buses with a specific bus with a specific repaint on a certain route?

For instance, I would like to change the bus model on route 115 on Berlin X10, from the MAN doubledecker to another bus model with a certain repaint, that I've made..?

• Yes, this is possible. You have to go to the ailist. There you have to write a new ai group. This has to look like this:

Code
    1. [aigroup_depot]
    2. (your group name)
    3. X10 Berlin
    4. [aigroup_depot_typgroup_2]
    5. (your bus file)
    6. (bus number)    (license plate)    (your repaint name)
    7. ...

Then you have to go in the Omsi Editor and load the map X10. There you have go to the tab "Tracks and Trips". When you click on this you find the button "Edit timetable". You have to click on this button. Then you have to select line 115 and change the Group on the spinner "ai veh. group" to your group which you wrote in the ailist. Then you can save the map and close the editor.

• Yes, this is possible. You have to go to the ailist. There you have to write a new ai group. This has to look like this:

Code
    1. [aigroup_depot]
    2. (your group name)
    3. X10 Berlin
    4. [aigroup_depot_typgroup_2]
    5. (your bus file)
    6. (bus number)    (license plate)    (your repaint name)
    7. ...

Then you have to go in the Omsi Editor and load the map X10. There you have go to the tab "Tracks and Trips". When you click on this you find the button "Edit timetable". You have to click on this button. Then you have to select line 115 and change the Group on the spinner "ai veh. group" to your group which you wrote in the ailist. Then you can save the map and close the editor.

I found that incredible confusing :/