Neighbour tiles count

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hi guys, I tried to play with the configuration menu and I've got about 30 fps but now I tried to increase Neighbour tiles count and got more fps (45), and as I saw online to get more fps I should decrease it, so.. can you explain to me how it works and the best value for my system?

Omsi is installed on a nvme ssd and I've already installed the 4gb patch.

System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

Windows 10 Pro

Ryzen 1 1700

16GB DDR4 3200mhz

Zotac amp extreme edition 1080

• When you increase distance of loaded tiles, the game should run worse, because OMSI has to load more tiles and even more resources (objects, textures, splines, polygons, ...).

But we can discuss about your settings, because OMSI can reduce number of loaded tiles between some FPS (min/max).

Anyway, OMSI is very complex in these things and I/we can only speculate about what more things influence FPS, like drawing distance of objects and more...

The best way to find your optimal settings is testing over and over again.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 182 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
    Maximale Dateigröße: 100 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: pdf, txt