OMSI "Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 00000000"

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello, it's quite some time that I receive and error when I close OMSI 2, at the end it says "Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 00000000. Lesen von Adresse 00000000" and if I click "ok" it keeps popping up so I need to end the process by the task manager.

*I CANNOT attach the log file because it too big. It's like 35000 lines on ERRORS!*
    Also sometimes keeps "Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse (xxxxxxxxx) in modul "omsi.exe". Should I check the files by steam?

I wanted also to say that I have deleted all the voices of passanger because they was quite annoying. Maybe that's the problem?

Thanks to all of you guys!

• Code
    1. Error: The file "Vehicles\MB_O530_modded\MB_O530 2-Door Automatic.bus" could not be loaded!
    2. Error: You want to create vehicle Vehicles\MAN_LC_Family\A21 Lion's City CNG VDV.bus - it is invalid!
    3. Error: The file "Vehicles\MB_O530_Facelift\MB_O530FL EL 2D M.bus" could not be loaded!

Please repair

MFG