Map Installation Problems

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello,

1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

OMSI 2 - latest Steam Edition

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

Sorry for such a basic question - I've been trying to install Städtedreieck V3.2 (and other maps too, including Addons) since 14:00 today ||. I've watched several videos, read several articles and even asked on Steam but nobody answers.

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

Question 2

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...)

Städtedreieck V3.2

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

Städtedreieck V3.2

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

??? :saint:

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

Windows 10

Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming

Thank you and sorry again, Daniel ;)

• User23392

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • Oh, ok.

Please put the logfile into a spoiler.

• You're missing several required freeware addons:

gcW Euro Addon

Nemolus Verkehrszeichen

Addon SimpleStreets

Objects_SN

Additional Trafficsigns

Addon_gcW

Busdrivers Objekte

They might be in the Städtedreieck Addon-Pack which you can find in the first post of the maps thread. If you have installed it, you can check for still missing content with a small programm called "MapTools" which you can find here: MapTools

If you're still lacking objects or splines you can copy the list that MapTools is showing you and post it here :)

• Hi, I couldn't respond to this thread for 24 hours - why? Here's what OMSI worked out:

RESULTS (Amount of):

Scenery Objects: 1755

Scenery Object Folders: 129

Splines: 355

Spline Folders: 22

Missing Objects: 311

Missing Splines: 40

------------------------------------------

This is totally crazy, this game should have Workshop allowed.

Thank you for your help,

Daniel

//Logfile verspoilert

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Staaken79 () aus folgendem Grund: Logfile verspoilert

• Hi, I couldn't respond to this thread for 24 hours - why? Here's what OMSI worked out:

Because Double posts (direct answers on your last post) are not allowed. You have to edit the last post.

All this stuff can be found via Google and in the forum via search function.

Take a look here:

Liste für Linkweiterleitungen

This is totally crazy, this game should have Workshop allowed.

Way too late.

A little bit of initiative is asked to use freeware.

• Hello, you are missing the addons as mentioned by Niemand (with lins) and drummer1705 a few posts back. The missing backroundsounds can be found in the objects download of Ruhrau V2 (Teil III - Objekte). The Steven Objekte can be found here.

When you install the addon Simple Streets please read its readme. You have to copy several thing in order to get the addon to work. If you do not do this you will still have white patches on your map due to missing textures.

• V2 is an addtion to V1. Both contain different objects. The objects in your list are all from the V1 and are not in the V2. If you are still missing objects there are also objects from the V2 needed. But since your list does not seem to go to the last missing object I think there are some more missing objects.

• V2 is an addtion to V1. Both contain different objects. The objects in your list are all from the V1 and are not in the V2. If you are still missing objects there are also objects from the V2 needed. But since your list does not seem to go to the last missing object I think there are some more missing objects.

In fact, I'm a little bit counfused about your reply - should I install V1 or V2?

Thanks.

You have to edit the last post.

I can't edit my posts - "Post Editing Has Been Prohibited"