When loading OMSI in play mode or Editor more, I receive an error message....The game still works in play mode. But when running the Editor, I am unable to do anything on a map that I recently created. I created it with the most current version of OMSI 2 and am still attempted to edit it using that same version. I am not sure what the difference is between when I first made the map, and now, but my game freezes every time I open the map in editor. I can attach that logfile as well, if necessary.
1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is used? OMSI 2
2. How often does the problem occur and in what form? (Error message, but still playable / crash / freeze / ...)
Every time I use OMSI 2
3. Which activity / action leads to the problem? (Place new bus / drive with timetable / ...)
Starting a new map
4. What content was used? (Map, buses, ...)
5. Which mods or plugins are used? (SweetFX, ...)
6. Log file in the spoiler or attachment.
7. System data (operating system, RAM, CPU, ...)