Hybrid Buses Volvo 7900 H/HL Stop brake problems.

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hybrid Buses Volvo 7900 H/HL Stop brake problems.

I stop with Bus at the station, I unlock the rear doors to be opened by passengers, passengers get on / off, I lock the rear doors, but the station brake no longer disengages. (the front doors are closed) The brake indicator remains active on the dashboard.

1. Which version of OMSI 1 or OMSI 2 is being used?

OMSI 2 - Steam Edition 2.3.004

2. How often does the problem occur and how? (Error message, but playable / Crash / Freeze / ...)

very often

3. Which action leads to the problem? (Place a new bus / Driving on schedule / ...)

when I drive Volvo 7900 H/HL

4. Which content was used? (Map, busses, ...)

HafenCity Line 111

5. Which mods or plugins were used? (SweetFX, ...)

none

6. Logfile in spoiler or attached

7. System information (OS, RAM, CPU, ...)

• Janine

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • I don't use the steering wheel (although it's not a bad idea) but I drive from the keyboard. And the acceleration is not pressed. It's weird, sometimes it disengages, other times it doesn't, sometimes it disengages after pressing the button for strollers, sometimes not, no matter what you press.