Berkhof Jonckheer/DAF SB250

• Sorry for the huge delay people but the bus has just been released. It will appear soon in the new busses section if everything goes fine. Just to be clear again because I forgot to mention it in the download section... The articulated version is not included yet but will follow as soon as possible.

Die Signatur ist derzeit unterwegs mit einem unbekannten Bus mit einem unbekannten Ziel.

• AWESOMEE, i will going to download it :-)

Helpdesk Crew of Bronsmeer Arriva
    - Bronsmeer v1.0 (Bartjk)
    - Bronsmeer V2.0 (Bartjk)

Working on WIP map Amsterdam City
    Repaints making of GVB Company

• Why did you need to upload the fonts to 4shared? There are One-Click-Hoster that don't want to have access to one's social media accounts. You should rather use mediafire or file-upload.net .

• @Freizeit Busfahrer bie mir gehts ohne Probleme

BVG - Weil wir dich Lieben :love:

Der beste Weg die Zukunft vorauszusagen ,ist, sie zu Gestalten -Willy Brandt

• Ich habs einfach geöffnet dann gings :/ komisch
    Mit Win RaR

• Why did you need to upload the fonts to 4shared? There are One-Click-Hoster that don't want to have access to one's social media accounts. You should rather use mediafire or file-upload.net .

I`ve tried to upload the bus to OMSI WebDisk but it took a long time before I got the activation e-mail. I was unaware of the fact that people need to log in because I am always logged in on 4shared. But I will also upload it to the WebDisk right now.

And @Freizeit Busfahrer try to download the one with German or English in the filename. Those are the correct files.

Die Signatur ist derzeit unterwegs mit einem unbekannten Bus mit einem unbekannten Ziel.

• CityBus , you can make also a topic in the Dowload section on the forum (Addon Downloads -> neue busse/new busses) For a download topic :-)

• Vielleicht wurde die .rar erneut hochgeladen, mit Passwort. Anders kann ich mir nicht erklären, warum bei mir ein Passwort verlangt wird. Probiert mit WinRAR 5.21, 7-Zip und Express Zip, alle verlangen ein Passwort.
    Auch sonst hatte ich noch nie Probleme mit dem Entpacken von gepackten Archiven.

CityBus : There is only one .rar archive for the Bus: DAF_SB250_Beta.rar

• There is no File with German or English...
    Write the Password in tis Thread an done ! :)

• I just tested the bus and it's quite nice :)
    The problem is: there's no way on how to use the E button, it won't turn on :S
    (I had to turn the bus on by using the 92 option)

Any replies in English are acceptable, since I don't understand German that well

• Nice bus, there a little things what can be better. Like the texture, camera of driver. Its for the rest of the bus is nice maked. I have also in few serial of busses in omsi white sitting texture.

Ps for people who want to start read the readme (pdf file) and you while going find the start option :)

Citybus great bus :)

• Yes. That's the problem coming from most of people today. They don't read. Why would there be a ReadMe file? It sure isn't there to decorate the folder. But anywho i agree with omsipolice12 . The texture needs to be a little better and the camera for driver needs to be fixed. That is it. And omsipolice12 if you have white texture i think that's from a repaint.