Berkhof Jonckheer/DAF SB250

• @nemeza

The solo version will be finished too ofcourse.

Your model looks very nice and the textures are good too, but don't you realize that there is something compleatly wrong with your buses? I don't know the reason but everything is always lightened from the wrong side. Look at your first picture: The Bus is compleatly lightened although you are looking into the sun!
    You should fix this, because it would be a great pity with this nice model.

Greetings,
    Perotin

Lol, I was scared to read further after you said that there is something completely wrong. Well to be honest I wasn`t paying attention to the lightning because I thought OMSI would handle it right. As far as I know I have not changed anything that can cause this problem. So I hope I can fix it because my knowledge about reflection and all that stuff is not much. I will look into it thanks for pointing this out. :thumbup:

Die Signatur ist derzeit unterwegs mit einem unbekannten Bus mit einem unbekannten Ziel.

• Komen gaat 'ie er zeker maar het duurt nog een tijdje. Vanwege de vakantieperiode kon ik veel extra uren werken in het echt maar dit is de laatste week. Met andere woorden vanaf volgende week probeer ik weer aan de slag te gaan met dit project.

Short translation to English. The question was if I am still busy with this project. The answer was yes ofcourse but due to the fact that I could work extra hours in real life I didn`t had much time. But the next week I have time again.

Die Signatur ist derzeit unterwegs mit einem unbekannten Bus mit einem unbekannten Ziel.

• Komen gaat 'ie er zeker maar het duurt nog een tijdje. Vanwege de vakantieperiode kon ik veel extra uren werken in het echt maar dit is de laatste week. Met andere woorden vanaf volgende week probeer ik weer aan de slag te gaan met dit project.

Short translation to English. The question was if I am still busy with this project. The answer was yes ofcourse but due to the fact that I could work extra hours in real life I didn`t had much time. But the next week I have time again.

Thanks for the info! Keep up good work!

• Hi,

There was some trouble with the heating system, whatever I did I couldn`t get it to work. So I took some other script yesterday and now it seems to be working fine.

In the meanwhile I also worked on my next project but from now on I will fully focus on the DAF SB250 project again. When it is finally ready for release I will take a little break and open a new topic for my next project. Here is a small preview in the spoiler...

• Woww, it's looks all very nice,

Are you going to release the big brother (gelenke volvo version) of the DAF SB250 with the DAF SB250?

Helpdesk Crew of Bronsmeer Arriva
    - Bronsmeer v1.0 (Bartjk)
    - Bronsmeer V2.0 (Bartjk)

Working on WIP map Amsterdam City
    Repaints making of GVB Company

• Woww, it's looks all very nice,

Are you going to release the big brother (gelenke volvo version) of the DAF SB250 with the DAF SB250?

Since the dashboard of the Volvo will take some time to make I have to release this one later unfortunately.

• I don't know if you are in the need of some (really old, like 2006) pictures of the Dash, but I still have a couple. Let me know :).

• I don't know if you are in the need of some (really old, like 2006) pictures of the Dash, but I still have a couple. Let me know :).

Well I guess the dashboard did not changed much since 2006 so I would definitely like to have them. Please check your inbox. :)

• I am currently fixing the issue with the lightning from the wrong side, which Perotinus pointed out on the 7th page. This issue is caused by Zmodeler, probably because the normals are flipped in this program to become "unflipped" in OMSI. So now I am exporting the meshes of all series to Blender.

Before:

After:

• CityBus

It's looks better then before. I can;t wait to release ;D, i'm thinking to play this bus hours by hours ;D. There are now only 16 of this typical bus driving. There are be replaced by the CITEA SLFA-120 2014 edition.

• CityBus

It's looks better then before. I can;t wait to release ;D, i'm thinking to play this bus hours by hours ;D. There are now only 16 of this typical bus driving. There are be replaced by the CITEA SLFA-120 2014 edition.

It is nice to hear that you look forward to this bus. :) I know that they currently are being replaced in real life, I will miss the comfortable (fake)leather seats!

• CityBus ,

Yes indeed, it was a bus serial of Amsterdam, The buses was designed for Amsterdam ;-).

And i life in Amsterdam North ;-). Then is it a very nice logica ;-)

• any new news citybus i'm so stoked for the release of this beauty

If there is any news, Citybus will most likely update here whenever he feels like.

I'm pumped for the release as well, since it is my favorite bus, but we'll have to wait until Citybus is ready to release the pack. :)

• Hello,

I was working on adding the dirt maps. Unfortunately this turned out to be a lot of work because the body of the bus is split up in 3 parts due to it`s size. So for every serie I have to copy 3 parts for the dirt maps. I have tried to make it easy by deleting almost everything and make it 1 part but than it is heavily flickering in OMSI. The good news is that only the last serie is still without dirt maps at this moment so this is almost done.

But the best thing is... Since I am using Windows XP I am not able to play OMSI 2 since the last patch. So now I am trying to get the bus in OMSI 1 but my first attempt failed because of a fatal error. Anyway I can guarantee that the project is not dead.

Edit: to-do list updated.

Edited once, last by CityBus ().