TheCrazyDutchie

Edited once, last by cregeer1 ().

• Oh; one more thing to add;

Another Dutch route;

Cynisma Stad (Cynisma City) - LetsRepaintIt

LetsRepaintIt - At your service!
    http://www.letsrepaintit.com/

• Hello Citybus,

I have see on GVB page that they have buyt 16 new large busses of CITEA SLFA-180 (Large version of the mother: CITEA SLF-120). Now is mine question are you going to fortwards with the volvo/berkhof SB250? The large version of Daf/berkhof SB250). Then must you quickly take foto's of the buses. ;-(.

Sorry it was late and mine English is than crazy ;l.

Link: http://www.gvb.nl/nieuws/Pages/Nieuwe-bussen.aspx for more information about new bus ;p

Sorry again for bad english i give you well private mail in omnibussimulator.de/forum :-).

Helpdesk Crew of Bronsmeer Arriva
    - Bronsmeer v1.0 (Bartjk)
    - Bronsmeer V2.0 (Bartjk)

Working on WIP map Amsterdam City
    Repaints making of GVB Company

• Hi everybody,

This is my second attempt at installing the Vollmatrix from Busfanat and this time it is succesfull. As you can see on the screenshot the last serie (the bus on the right) is using smaller and thicker text just as in real life. From Wikipedia I know that bus number 111 also use this smaller text but I don`t know if this is really the only one, because on photos it looks like that there are more buses from the first 3 series using it. I think it will be really hard to find out so in OMSI only number 111 and the last serie will use the smaller text probably. Also bus number 173 still has the LED matrix all around but now also with the animation of LED. I`ve tried to use the LED animation for only the line number at the back for the buses which have this but this is not working yet.

Die Signatur ist derzeit unterwegs mit einem unbekannten Bus mit einem unbekannten Ziel.

• CityBus , Thats great Job :-) It's looking great, real of Ficti it's great :-)

• Ofcourse. Some weeks ago I have had contact again with the person who knows a lot about this bus and if he doesn`t knows it he can ask some other people (bus drivers). So now I know that the bus kneels through the front axle when the front door is openened and when you close the door it automatically gets up again. So that is the last thing I have done in OMSI before playing OMSI 2. I think I will test the bus tomorrow to see if it is working without problems in OMSI 2.

I do not promise anything but I really hope that I can release the bus in january 2014.

Die Signatur ist derzeit unterwegs mit einem unbekannten Bus mit einem unbekannten Ziel.

• Hi everybody,

This is my second attempt at installing the Vollmatrix from Busfanat and this time it is succesfull. As you can see on the screenshot the last serie (the bus on the right) is using smaller and thicker text just as in real life. From Wikipedia I know that bus number 111 also use this smaller text but I don`t know if this is really the only one, because on photos it looks like that there are more buses from the first 3 series using it. I think it will be really hard to find out so in OMSI only number 111 and the last serie will use the smaller text probably. Also bus number 173 still has the LED matrix all around but now also with the animation of LED. I`ve tried to use the LED animation for only the line number at the back for the buses which have this but this is not working yet.

Hi,

Have you tried to adapt the Krueger-Matrix of OMSI 2? It may make easier to create matrix size depending on fleet number. ;)
    On the other hand new fonts has to be done.

• Today I have worked on the inside display. It is working almost correct but I still have to find a good font for it, or maybe make it myself.

nemeza , thanks for the tip. I will have a look at it but if there are too much things that have to be changed I will keep the one from Busfanat.

• Today I have worked on the inside display. It is working almost correct but I still have to find a good font for it, or maybe make it myself.

nemeza , thanks for the tip. I will have a look at it but if there are too much things that have to be changed I will keep the one from Busfanat.

Depends. I think, it is tnot too hard. I modded a bit. Creating new font for it a bit easier than for the "original type"
    What type of display is inside? LED / LCD or Flip-Dot matrix too?

• Depends. I think, it is tnot too hard. I modded a bit. Creating new font for it a bit easier than for the "original type"
    What type of display is inside? LED / LCD or Flip-Dot matrix too?

The inner display of this specific bus is LED. When these buses came in service, they didn't have any displays at all.

The new VDL CITEA and Facelift Citaros do have LCD screens. Older Citaros just LED displays, like these Jonckheer buses.

• Hi everybody,

Getting the inside display to work was a lot harder than I thought. It is now functioning almost the same way as in real life. That means: if the bus is not near a bus stop it will show the time, line and the word "naar" ("nach" in German) and than it will show the destination. If the bus is near a bus stop it will show "Volgende Halte" (Nächster Halt in German) only one time and than the name of the bus stop will stay on the display. When the bus stop brake is active (only way to do this is by opening one of the doors) the display will show the time, etc. again. Just as in real life you don`t have to press a button to make the next bus stop announcement.
    The only downside is that the name of the bus stop will stay on the display when you pass a bus stop without stopping. But I don`t know enough about scripting to fix that. I have made a video to show how it all works. In the first part you can see how it should work and between the last two bus stops how it should not work.

In this video I am also presenting the Schiphol Sternet version because it was only shown on screenshots until now. Please read the full description before watching the video.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuU-1WrSngg

In the evening I will also make a to-do list and place it in the first post if I can edit it.

• In amsterdam is every bus/tram/subway/metro based on a GPS. The Central of GVB can see every time on the day where a bus/tram/metro is. En the bus/tram/metro when the have a small time course by constructions then is the name of the stop the same at the last stop.

CityBus i think that you must make the doors faster, it was little slome when the doors are going to open ;S. But very nice video :-)

• nemeza I know you can script better than me because I actually tried your script for the inside display system written somewhere in this forum. So I am glad you can give some advice and I will try to add a button, but do you think it is possible to make it work full automatic like in real life?

omsipolice12 if the bus is released you have to place the bus on the map and open the doors before starting a schedule. Sometimes they open/close very slow like in the video but this is not normal. If that is the case place a new bus and the doors should work the way they are supposed to be. I guess it has something to do with pressure so maybe I can prevent this from happening the next time.

Edit: to-do list added in the first post. This should be everything that is left to do but maybe I will add one or two more things.

Edited once, last by CityBus ().