Berkhof Jonckheer/DAF SB250

• DennisBr i main the Chairs ;p. 4 Chairs on the mittle are white by a few serial busses.

CityBus i have a list of little things what can be fixed for you.

* Texture of outsite (Included the Wheels)
    * Texture of Chairs
    * by few busses are the people not step on the bus (Matrix everything works correctly) But people isnt step on the bus :-(.
    * Camera of Drivers

CityBus also can i your bus uploaded on mediafire. for people who wanted. With your permission offcource :-)

Helpdesk Crew of Bronsmeer Arriva
    - Bronsmeer v1.0 (Bartjk)
    - Bronsmeer V2.0 (Bartjk)

Working on WIP map Amsterdam City
    Repaints making of GVB Company

• First of all, a very nice bus. I've just been driving it, and I am not dissapointed.

I agree with omsipolice12 that the camera for the driver can be changed a little bit (lowered?). The textures aren't that bad for me. Maybe you can also change the blind, so that it is up when you enter the bus. It just doesn't feels right, for some sort of way.

I also spotted a little bug in the latest model (see picture). it is in the last part of the bus (at the third door).

My final question: Is there a way to repaint the bus?

Once more, it's a great bus and i would love to see more of your work :)

• That bug is everywhere between those thingse where you circled it.

• It's more an Alpha than an Beta ;)

BVG - Weil wir dich Lieben :love:

Der beste Weg die Zukunft vorauszusagen ,ist, sie zu Gestalten -Willy Brandt

• Nice bus, there a little things what can be better. Like the texture, camera of driver. Its for the rest of the bus is nice maked. I have also in few serial of busses in omsi white sitting texture.

Ps for people who want to start read the readme (pdf file) and you while going find the start option :)

Citybus great bus :)

Now that's awkward, I forgot about the readme XD
    Ok, now I know how to do it :)

Any replies in English are acceptable, since I don't understand German that well

• Can you please upload the bus on file-upload or media fire? I really don't want to give a download platform acces to my Facebook account because i can't trust this Website (spelling mistakes, advertisement everywhere etc.)!

• omsipolice12

Can you post a screenshot of the white chairs? I have never seen that before in any of the series.

rrt300

I am not able to fix the blind. If someone else can do it it would be very nice. I suppose you mean the bug that you are able to look outside through the ceiling covers. It`s not really a bug but I have tried to cut out polygons at some places but maybe I wll try to fill up the gaps behind it.

@Lion' s City ÜL

It is definitely not an alpha and also not a beta version. Maybe some things could be done a little better but take a look at the date of the start post. I am done with this project, I am only giving support and fix things that need to be fixed.

I will upload the files to mediafire right now. Edit: I see that DennisBr has uploaded the bus to the OMSI WebDisc. I would like to say thanks and here is the link: http://www.omsi-webdisk.de/ind…age=EntryFile&fileID=1005 This is the English version I will upload the German version somewhere else.

Also I am wondering why the bus is not showing up in the download section yet. It would be nice if a moderator could tell me if there is something wrong. I will wait untill tomorrow and otherwise send a PM to one of the moderators.

Die Signatur ist derzeit unterwegs mit einem unbekannten Bus mit einem unbekannten Ziel.

Edited once, last by CityBus ().

• CityBus
    Are you planning on releasing the Models of this bus, or are you willing to.
    So others can work on it?

Friendly Greetings
    TheCrazyDutchie

• CityBus i think its a 3d wrong. but i will make a screen of it en will sent it in a private mail.

Ps is there be a different of the Germany/English version of the bus? Or is only the readme in a other language?

• You are welcome. :D

omsipolice12 it's the language.

• DennisBr alright ;p

CityBus i have send you a private mail :-) with a screen about the white chairs ;p

• The bus only has air conditioning for the driver in real life. But in OMSI it has no function because it was already complicated enough for me to get the normal heating/cooling system to work.

Die Signatur ist derzeit unterwegs mit einem unbekannten Bus mit einem unbekannten Ziel.